Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Zoo Trip!

Since buying my zoo membership in October, I have yet to venture there until today! Sad. It was a lot of fun and I think the kids really liked it. My sister Charlon and her two youngest came with us and our kids got a major work out...or wareout. If you have been to the Phoenix Zoo, then you know all the hills that are there and the walking, add a double stroller and you definately get a workout. All in all, I was glad to be there showing my kids some of the beautiful animals and plants in nature rather than be home doing laundry!


can you see the baboon in the background?





I don't know what Maggie's looking at...a buger maybe?


10 comments:

Five Silly Switzer's said...

Your kids are getting so big. I can't believe how much Maggie looks like you!!! I noticed your blog from someone elses. You know how it is in the small morman world. I was glas to find it. Hope you all are doing great.

The Tyler's said...

What?! Crystal and I were totally at the zoo today also! I can't believe we didn't see each other. How funny!

Kenyon said...

Good things no tigers were escaping today:) (you would only get that if you watch the news). I remember being bored like 7 weeks after I had my last baby, and taking my boys in a double( they were 2 and 3) stroller w/ Saylor in a baby bjorn all by myself...the hills were killing me. Your daughter looks so much like you..so cute:)

Missy said...

Fun! I haven't been to the zoo in ages...I used to take all the kids when they were little. Sad though, I don't think Kara has been since she was tiny. I LOVE all the updates. I can't believe how much your kids have grown since your last update. I love the pics of Maggie riding her bike, so cute. Keep posting!

Lynsey said...

Im sooo glad your back, I missed you:) your kiddos are getting so big!!

Paul-N-Daneen said...

Hey Cuz. Found your blog through the Parker's Blog. Ben's a good friend of mine. I didn't even know you had kids. But they are cutties.Tell your family I say Hello.
-Daneen

the cummard family said...

I need to renew my membership dang it. Then we could all go together. My kids LOVE the zoo.

Maggie's hoodie is ADORABLE!

Sarah Beau Bera said...

Amber the kids are so cute. They are getting so big too. Send me your e-mail and I will invite you to Evan's Blog. sjhendrickson@gmail.com

Katie Peterson said...

I love the zoo...ecspecially the kettle corn...mmmmm!

Ashley (Belnap) Whiting said...

HOw fun!! Gwen and I just took the kids to the zoo, we were thinking about making it a weekly thing. We were there for 2 hours + and only got through half of it. DOuble strollers are so hard to maneuver now so I bring my bike trailer that turns into a stroller ( although I got there and the tire was flat so I had to rent one), but it was so much easier :) The sting ray bay was so fun! We should plan a day to go together.