So as I was folding clothes today, Maggie and Lucas were being so loud and hyper so I sent them off to play. I thought to myself "how nice that they are being so quiet!" Well, before I got in the shower I thought I should check on them since the door was shut and this is what I come to find.....both were naked and Maggie had put baby powder all over both of them and the floor!!! I was laughing too hard to get mad so I snapped some shots.


I think this is what some people call "antiquing" (don't know if I spelled it right)

He looked like an albino and I 'm so glad he somehow didn't get it in his eyes


Maggie's hair wasn't so bad



At least his room smells powder fresh!
8 comments:
I just knew if I logged on to your blog, there would be something on there that would make me laugh and smile from ear to ear! I am so glad you are recording all of these precious moments! They are so special, and it takes a GREAT Mom to see the humor in all of it! I love you Cissie and my sweet sweet grandbabies!
Oh Amber I feel your pain! What the kids won't do when we're not looking! :) I'm glad you laughed it off. Blogging gives us a good buffer to not spank our kids. You're taking a second to cool off while frantically looking for the camera!
Great pics. :)
LOL-your kids crack me up. And I love your patience...you're a good little mama!
So funny - I hate that awful silence, when you know that the kids are getting into something awful! Our last adventure was Eucerine cream (it is SUPER thick) all over her carpet and dolls. It was so much fun - but I was too mad to take a picture (now I wish that I had)
i think we have all been there! Your girl is your twin...so cute! We got our rail, when are going to start up at the dunes?
That is funny...you always know when your kids are unusually quiet they are up to something...good thing baby powder is not poisonous or leaves a stain. Your kids are super cute.
That is hillarious...One day I'm sure we will be there too! :)
Yeah...I bet that room smells soo good now! How nice you are to not get mad! Carter calls baby powder powder sugar...at least they didn't try to eat it right???
Post a Comment