Wednesday, August 1, 2007

I'm suprised that I'm only 75% addicted to blogging. I thought I would at least be 95% addicted. Pretty sad. I have almost let it consume my life and everywhere I go, I have my camera and I'm thinking of what I can take pictures of to blog about. Dorky I know, and, I get so bugged when I check peoples blogs and they don't update. They say they don't have anything to blog about...whatever we all like to look at anything. I also hate when people say they don't have time to blog, please. It's totally relaxing to me to blog stalk at the end of the day and I love finding people from highschool so if your reading this and you don't have a blog, you don't have an excuse.... it's easy and its fun and a little addicting. Do it.

6 comments:

Missy said...

Hi, my name is Amber (Hi Amber)...
and I am an "Addicted Blogger" (We love you Amber). (Bloggers Anonymous Meeting)

Ok, maybe someday they will have meetings like "AA" for us "Addicted Bloggers"! If they do, you & me can go together...K?!!!

Malia said...

Girl I can't wait to see you either! I can definately say that when I was reading your comment saying that you were laughing at the wheel chair story, I could totally hear it! I'm glad that we're like sisters too, and I can definately attest to being an addicted blogger and worse, blog stalking!

Katie Peterson said...

Oh...I think we all are addicted to blogging...but only a couple of us will admit it. This morning I was on the computer while my house was a mess, by boys were fighting & Brody was crying...& I thought to myself what am I doing??? I have to limit my blog time every day, or at least I try to. :-)

SouthernAZ WOLFINGTON said...

you blogging dork!!! not only do you blog religiously, you call your peers into repentance for not doing the same?!?!?!

ha ha, we love ya amber!

Anonymous said...

Hey Amber, you're definitely addicted that's for sure. And I'm definitely one of those people who take forever to update there blogs, but that's just because I hate downloading pictures. Anyways you look great and your kids are beautiful. Hopefully I'll see you soon, I desperately need some hair therapy! Oh and if you get bored you can check out our family site...
web.mac.com/waketofakie

Suzy Cummard said...

I went to a BAM (Bloggers Annonymous Meeting & that is why I am such a bad blogger now.
BUT THANKS for letting me know I am not alone!
You & your sisters are twins... esp. when your hair is darker. SO CUTE. Your mom makes it triplets!