Wednesday, August 22, 2007

What is a Narccicist? Did I even spell it right? I got this from Missy Glovers blog and since she didn't name names and just told "girls" to do this, I assume that since I'm on her blog list I am considered one of them so here goes.

My roommate and I once: threw shoes at the ceiling bc the apartment upstairs came in at 2 in the morning blarring a J.Lo song and still wouln't turn it down so we had to go up and ask them.

Never in my life have I: gone a day without eating sugar. I love sugar.

High School was : one of my favorite times in my life, if I could, you know I would go back. (i know i'm a nerd)

When I am nervous: I get gassy. it's true and i'm not ashamed of it.

My Hair: is always changing, maybe because I'm a hairstylist. who knows, I just get bored easily.

When I was 5 : I had already been to Disneyland at least 3 or 4 times which is more than a lot of people at my age now who have never been!

When I turn my head left : you see my "good side". Just kidding I see my kitchen table.

I should be : doing laundry, washing dishes in my sink, vacumming, mopping, whatever.

By this time next year : I might and hopefully will be pregnant with #3.

My favorite Aunt is : the coolest and is more like a friend now that I'm older.

I have a hard time understanding : politics, so I usually don't involve myself in it bc sometimes it seems so stupid.

My ideal breakfast is : Crepes with strawberries, sugar, powdered sugar and coolwhip.

If you visit my home town : you'll probably see someone you know. Everytime you go some where in Mesa you always see someone you know.

If you spend the night at my house : you'll have to sleep on the floor bc we have no extra bed and my 1 of my couch cushions is broken and waiting for repair.

My favorite blonde(s) is : my madre, and Maggs and Lucas. How can you pick just one?
My favorite brunette is: Russell

The animal I would like to see flying besides birds : is an elephant. How freaky would that be?

I shouldn't have been : inroduced to baked goods...ever bc I want to eat them all day but don't want to exercise....ever.

Last night I: ate Panda Express bc I worked until 6:30, sat on the couch and watched Survior Man(lame) and let my kids stay up way too late.

A better name for me would be : dorkness

I've been told I look like : Britney Spears(kind of insulting and I don't see it)
If your reading this and you havn't done this before then copy and paste it to your blog and do one yourself!

11 comments:

Lynsey said...

Amber im not sure if you moved out and had roommates besides in Provo but, the whole throwing shoes at the ceiling sounds quiet familiar!! I love looking at your blog you always have something interesting going on!!! p.s. seeing an elephant flying would be so scary, your so funny

Missy said...

Narcissism-describes the character trait of Self Love.

(Guess even with that 0.8.gpa in high school I'm not so dumb after all.) Do you know how many people have asked me about this word? Come on people.

And I don't think you are a narcissist. I actually think that all bloggers could have a little bit of it...but what's so wrong with that. It's our way of shining!

And I hope I am never around you when you are nervous...he,he.

Tiffany Applegate said...

SO DORKNESS,

You are so funny. Love all the details of you. Your blog is always a good laugh for me.

Thanks

Katie Peterson said...

I am laughing about your baked goods comment...I am right there with you!! Guess what I had for breakfast this morning, a chocolate cupcake!! Then I wonder why I have no energy!

AshandNate said...

Okay, where have you been all my life. You are hilarious...I love sugar too. When I eat tons and tons of candy, I tell myself that most of it is "Fat Free" so I can proceed to eat more. Pretty smart eh'? So I love perusing your blog because 1) You are a true-blue blogger through and through...oh-so-devoted and 2) You and your kidlets crack me up.

SouthernAZ WOLFINGTON said...

you call yourself a blog addict and you don't even blog for 5 days?!?!? WEAK

Jenny Grover said...

Hey girl!! Missed u at the cutting class! Ditcher! Well I don't work this Sat. so I am going to miss you again! Its so fun working together. U should pick up another day for the holiday season so we can see eachother more and laugh together at work!

Katie Peterson said...

Okay Amber....its been almost a week & no new post...what is going on????? lol

Cassie said...

I love going to Disneyland. I have been a million times with my family and my husband didn't go for his first time until about 3 years ago after we got married. Crazy huh. Don't we all have a little Narcissism sometimes, especially when we talk about the beautiful children that OUR bodies made. Don't you really love yourself now?

Julie said...

Amber- LOVIN' all the info about you! I just love you even more now!! Ü

Julie said...

PS I need yo e-mail to invite you to my blog! It's not fair I snoop all over yours huh? Ü