Saturday, August 11, 2007

I know, I know

For those of you who stalk blogs frequently, and maybe stalk mine, I'm sure you know I usually post new blogs quite often. I have been so busy and I do have things to post but I've been lazy and a little caught up in reading "Eclipse", just another great novel by Stefenie Meyer. ya, I finished it in a day. So stay patient and I will post new things soon!

5 comments:

The Archibalds said...

Amber! What were you doing posting this at 1:28 AM?? You are crazy!

Ashley (Belnap) Whiting said...

Yeah so I got Eclipse Tuesday and just barely started reading it this morning! I have been painting and de-junking my whole house. Ugh!

huneybezzz3 said...

I am so jealous I still do not have Elipse. If no one has dibbs on your copy can I borrow it when you are done?

Jenny Grover said...

What!!! You have been blogging? We need to hangout besides at work. Your kiddos are so cute!

thegreatestshowonearth said...

Amber! So, yes I do blog stalk and I was surprised not to see an update. Your kids are the cutest! And I am so excited to read Eclipse- I would already be done, but I have to wait for Candace to bring me up a copy- they are sold out in Utah. gay!