Saturday, August 18, 2007

High School Musical Party!!!!

I seriously have the funnest, coolest mom/grandma in the world. Not my Grandma my madre is the coolest Grandma. Last night as many of you know, it was the premiere of High School Musical 2 and I have 5 nieces that love it so all of the girl grandaughters spent the night at my moms house to watch it. First of all she had tee-shirts made with their names and numbers(how old they are) on the back, then the had pizza and soda for dinner, the house was decorated with signs, streamers, and balloons, and they had tonz of candy and cupcakes. I'm not suprised that they didn't go to bed until 1:30am! I'm sure Maggie and Emi fell asleep way earlier seeing how they are the youngest. But they all had a blast and so I stole these pictures from my moms blog to showcase the event! Let me tell you, it was great having to only have Lucas for a night! Thanks Grandma and Mom for taking on the craziness of these cute girls I know they had a blast! P.S. why didn't I get to do fun stuff like this when I was young.....or did I but I don't remember?

Hailey is the oldest grandchild at 13yrs and is Charlon and Scotts daughter

Maggie and Emi who is 4 and Aaron and Heidi's girl

Emi

future dancer

Chloe who is 6 and is Charlon and Scotts

Aki who is 8 and also Aaron and Heidi's

Hannah who is 10 and also Charlon and Scotts

10 comments:

the cummard family said...

Did you watch it? I watched bits and pieces at Syd's party....but there were seriously like 30 kids there-and they were EVERYWHERE. When we got home from the party, I watched it in peace-loved it! Cathy Buck is so cute-what a fun Grandma!

Lynsey said...

What a fun grandma!! Maggie looks like she is having so much fun, she is so cute!

Suzy Cummard said...

Yes, your mom has always been so cute & so fun.
As far as when you were younger... I remember spending the night & trying to stay up late & watch "ButterCup Gang" or something.. & plus a few times we got to spend the night at your neighbors house... the cute lady that had a few little boys. (Along with Kristy Broadbent & Sarah Riding!) Good ol' days!... remember stalking Landon back then! HA HA.

Lyndsie Field said...

This looks like so much fun! I'm wishing I had a little girl that age so I could've gotten in on the action. I had no idea it was such a big deal!

Anonymous said...

hey, did you get my e-mail? I send you something to your hotmail account.

shell said...

looks like so much fun. how did you like it compared to the first?

Katie Peterson said...

What a FUN grandma....I bet there were some yummy treats involved. All I've got to say is "GET IN MY BELLY"!! lol, Alisa & Eva would appreciate that one, remember???

Malia said...

Hey Amber, yeah we actually talked to them at the luncheon! Brad had told me before the Matt had family in Mesa and we made the connection, but Allisa wasn't there, and I saw her sister but I don't think I've ever met her before so I didn't say anything, but we talked to them at the luncheon, too funny!

Cassie said...

We totally had a high school musical party too. I love HSM. How fun. I didn't no Brandon did modeling on the side. How funny, I totally didn't expect to see those pictures. Maggie is so cute, is this her first day of preschool or is she in kindergarten. Wow what a big girl.

Julie Jan said...

I really think your mom is the coolest! I have always thought that. Remember all the talks we would have with her in front of your house sitting in your lawn chairs? She is the best! Your kids are lucky to have her as their Grammy!