Okay, so I gave into guilt and bought a very expensive camera, but I had to. I take so many pictures and I felt like I couln't get the shot right with my little one. I think I love it. I had a chance to really use it today when I took pictures for my brother-in-law Clinton and his fiance Erin for their engagement(don't worry they're getting a professional for the wedding). It was a lot of fun but I still have a lot to learn! So these pictures are from today just some of my favorites.





"Baby ruuf" What a chunk.....

12 comments:
Amber what camera did you buy the pictures look great! Very clear and crisp hehe...I need a new one too...if you click on my pics they are fuzzy...not goood. Have fun with your new camera and your oh so crisp pictures =D
Oh Amber I am sooooo jealous and you take great pics do not under estimate yourself. better be careful you might have a second career going on and work more than Russell JK.
I have been wanting a new camera forever but cant bring myself to spend the money( or maybe it's my "mike" subconscious telling me no,idk....)I would love to take awesome pictures! Just one of the many things on my list of things to learn.
Lol the pictures of Lucas are hilarious! He looks like popeye in one of them! Both of your kids are so cute though, so they can get away with faces like that. I like the engagement pics, and I think everyone should have a nice camera!
the engagement pictures turned out great. i like the one with the sun in the background. what a professional. i hope you like your new camera, i love mine even though i don't know about all the settings!
I am so excited for you! Having a good camera helps so much! You need to go to www.twopeasinabucket.com and look at there photo's. You can also put your pic's on the website and people will give you advice. Also if you guys are looking for someone to do the wedding pictures my sister and I do that our website is www.snapall.com and our blog is snapallaz.blogspot.com
I am so excited for you! Having a good camera helps so much! You need to go to www.twopeasinabucket.com and look at there photo's. You can also put your pic's on the website and people will give you advice. Also if you guys are looking for someone to do the wedding pictures my sister and I do that our website is www.snapall.com and our blog is snapallaz.blogspot.com
Amber! Those are so cute!! You are doing great!
Amber! You lucky dog. Great new camera! I need to coax Tadd into getting me a new one. If you would bring it to the performance tomorrow night that would be dandy. :) We are definitely going to want to document this ghetto-fabulous occasion!
You are quiet the photographer!! They look awesome, where did you take them at? For some reason that girl looks so familiar to me, do I know her? Hey are you still doing hair out of your house? Are you taking new clients? I really need a haircut and its to hard trying to do it at the salon. If your to busy not a big deal just wondering!!
Amber,
Your pictures look so good. I've been noticing how blurry those little camera's are when you get up close. They do a good job capturing the moment but that's about it.
I know, crazy that peter is so old already! And I totally remember watching Saved By the Bell at my cabin years ago. That's actually all that we did this trip too.
not really. But it would have been fun :) good ole saved by the bell. . .
Hey, is that "GUS" gettin married? I met him workin for the Harbertson's(I think I've told you this already) but...he was soooooo funny. He'd come in and bring CD's and Brian Reagan Stuff and make us laugh & make the day go by. I thought he was so cool...is that the right Bro? If it is you'll have to tell him hello & congrats(If he even remembers who the heck I am:)By the way those are some nice pics Amb!
Post a Comment