Sunday, August 12, 2007

This last weekend my mom and I had the chance to be with Scottsdale royalty, which was so out of my league and interest. Brandon(my brother) was in a fashion show that they do once a year for a mens suit designer so we went to support him. It was very interesting being with all these girls that were fake from head to toe and pretty because they had an inch layer thick of makeup on but I sure wouldn't want to see them in the morning without it!(Is that mean?) So here are some pics of our adventure.....

Brandon in one of the suits just before the show..

It was at a Mercedes dealership bc they were a sponser and so there were cars everywhere and these girls were modeling with the car, the one on the left is only 13 years old!!!!! I swear


Can you tell we're related?



They had these sleek white leather couches to lounge on so my mom took a pic. Don't be a hater

His last suit, you can see all the photogs in the background


Sorry its blurry, I was trying to adjust my camera, zoom in and get a clear shot which i obviously didn't

Just a random girl

12 comments:

Brooke said...

that's awesome that brandon is a ford model. crazy. i didn't recognize him in that first picture, he looks different. you look so cute in these pictures!

the cummard family said...

Haha, "don't hate the player, hate the game!" I was dying when I read, "don't be a hater." Love ya!

Katie Peterson said...

How fun!! I think the prettiest girls there were you & your mom!! You know I am jealous you got to sit on the leather coach lol!

Suzy Cummard said...

HOT STUFF!

Yes, I was talking about you & your mother!

Heather said...

Amber I am so sleepy, but after viewing your blog I had to comment. You looked so sophisticated in your little black & white number. Super chic. :) Oh & you are busted for once; thanks for rubbing "Eclipse" in my face. As soon as my crippled husband is up & runnin' again (I make him sound like an old 67' Buick) "Eclipse" is at the top of my list. I love lists!

P.S. Little called me tonight & it's official...I'm choreographing the Euporea Alum dance. "Don't be a hater." Snap!

P.S.S Yes let's do go out & celebrate Tadd's integration back into civilization. Dinner is on you right? Ha ha.

Julie Jan said...

I didn't know Brandon was a model. Good for him. I agree that you and your mom were the prettiest ones there. I can't believe that one model was 13 years old. Crazy!!!

Riley and Brooke Nelson said...

You look so pretty! =)

Emily Lauren said...

I didn't know brandon modeled. How fun to go watch him. I know, all that ritzy stuff isn't my style. It's fun to go every once in a while though. . .

Missy said...

By far, you two (you and your Madre)are the cutest! Seriously, I hope I am as hot as your Mom when I am her age...what is her secret?

Malia said...

You have the best looking family. Doug and Cathy always looks so good! You look so cute too and I am really liking the new hair.

Jeff & Jacki Sharp said...

Wait a second! Your blog is my favorite and you're right there's no excuse for not having one :) I haven't seen you in way too long. Looks like you guys are doing awesome and your family is so beautiful! I've missed you Amber! Jacks

Bekah: said...

ahhh you look beautiful! i LOVE your haircut and i LOVE your cute mom. i can't believe how much your kids have grown and i REALLY miss your haircuts :(