Friday, August 17, 2007
The party continues
For those of you who get a crack up at the expense of me and my children with all their messes, don't worry, they are still continuing. I know that its fun to look at my blog and see what Maggie and Lucas have been up to lately but I just havn't had the patience to capture the moments. Today Lucas pulled the books off the book shelf again and the other day he unrolled an entire roll of toilet paper in the bathroom and was eating it, then today Maggie unrolled the tp which suprised me bc I thought we were past that and last but not least they got the protein powder out of the pantry and had a hay day with it on my newly shampooed rug! Don't worry, the other day when I went to take Maggie to meet her teacher, she got so caught up in the moment and forgot how to tell me when she had to go potty and just peed on the floor at her house....in front of all the other parents and kids.....to say I was embarassed would be a major understatement! I cleaned it up and got the heck out of there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahhahahahahah!!!!!!
that is so funny Amber, I knew it when I put that toilet paper thingy in there it was an accident waiting to happen!
Tooo funny!!!
SHUT THE HECK UP! I would have DIED! Poor Maggie! I think ALL of my kids did the TP thing...bug! Always love your stories!
You havent disappointed me yet. Your blog always brings a smile to my face with your two cute kids. Maybe some day they will grow out of it. I hope not for my sake.
ha ha ha, that is so funny. I do feel bad for you but it makes for a great story- how embarassing yet incredibly hilarious.
Oh I feel for you girl. Hang in there your not the only one I think we all have those days. Even weeks and months for that matter.
How embarrassing! I would've done the same thing...clean up & leave ASAP! I love hearing these stories because it makes me realize that my kids are normal too. :o)
ohhh amber, Im not looking forward to those emarassing moments. Geeez your kids have quiet the energy don't they. Hey atleast they are dang cute!! :-)
I love to read your blog for this very reason..so I know I'm not alone with naughty kids that love to mess things up. We are living at my parents, in between houses for the moment, and I can't believe they haven't kicked us out yet. Cade messes stuff up all day long and breaks everything and it is sooo stressful trying to keep up with him. Thanks for sharing, it makes me feel better!!
That's hilarious-so funny. Potty training is up there on the 10 worst things in my book. At least now everyone will remember her ;)
Post a Comment