Sunday, August 5, 2007

Dance Fever

I've been taking a dance class for the past 8 weeks with Heather Hinze, great workout, tonz of fun. We had our performance last night(thanks to everyone who came to represent) and it was so much fun. We were all sweatin' in places that I have never sweat before so sorry if I look like the biggest grease monkey in all the pics. Afterward my sister Charlon(who also did the class),and our families went to Fudruckers for dinner and we were getting a little silly as you can see in the pictures. Don't be scared....

My sweet niece Hailey

My beautiful mother and biggest fan Cathie

Most of the girls in the class Deena, Cara, Kami, Heather, Charlon and me..nice pose I know

Grease monkeys

Lucas is finally walking everywhere!

At Fudruckers, Lucas wasn't thrilled about taking a picture as you can see

My little Hannah bannana, sick but there to support.

Best sisters!

Heather, the best dance teacher ever! I've looked up to her since highschool!

Leisel and I


Nice action shots.

21 comments:

huneybezzz3 said...

Oh my! that looks so much fun but I do not hink I could actually do it in front of other people!Unless I wanted to give everyone a heart attack from laughing so hard.

Heather said...

AWESOME! That was so fun! I can't believe we forgot to take a huge group photo. I'm still kicking myself. Everyone looked so great! We went out to dinner last night as well & people were looking at Cami, Kara & I like we were, well you know, hussies. Thanks for the nice props. You were fantastic last night. :) (That sounds even more hussy-like.) Correction, your dancing was ghetto-fabulous, just as I envisioned.

Emily Lauren said...

That's so rad Amber! Where is your class? Some friends and I took a hip hop class before I had Beck and it was SO fun. I want to get back in to it.

MichelleY said...

That looks like you guys had a blast! I've always secretly wanted to take a dance class even at the gym but am too embarrassed - I am so not coordinated. How fun!

Brooke said...

i love these dance pictures and your sweet outfits! next time alisa and i will have to join in the fun!

Anonymous said...

Amber your blog is hilarious! You type just how you talk, I love it! It looks like you guys had so much fun doing your dance thing, you guys look so cute, it looks so fun!!

Missy said...

Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me...Don't cha?!

You guys look hot, looks like tons of fun!

Riley and Brooke Nelson said...

Taking a dance class would be SOOOO much fun! When you do it next time you will have to let me know. I would love to do that! =) I love your new hair!

Missy said...

Amber...what the crap is your email address girl?

Lyndsie Field said...

Amber! I'm so glad you left a comment on my blog! How fun is it to catch up with old-time friends! You're right...it has been way too long! I was down in AZ last for Maile's wedding...I think maybe I saw you then. But you'll have to tell your family hello! Your kids are way cute...hello, your little girl is like a spitting image of you! Looks like you're having fun with life!! :) Keep in touch!!

The Archibalds said...

Amber what happened to the pig face pictures?? Just Kidding! But hey your blog is ADORABLE!

kemptons said...

I am so jealous. It wasn't to long ago that I told my husband that I would love to take a dance class or something. It looks like so much fun. I am so lovin the outfits.

Julie Jan said...

I don't think I could even get through an entire dance routine. I am so out of shape. I love all the pictures. Look like a lot of fun!

Julie said...

Wow, I didn't know you were doing this. Awesome. I can't believe all you moms, amazing! Cute cute pics! So, pretty sad, but I totally used to babysit Deena. Small world and I am old! You guys are inspiring!

Lynsey said...

WOW Amber looks like you had so much fun!! Do you remember when we would go to the hip hop class in Provo? Do you remember the instructor?haha

Hess Fam said...

Amber, that looks so much fun. I wish I could have been a part of the action. I am really totally jealous!

natalie and jeremy belnap said...

HEY AMBER IT'S ME NAT. SO IT IS OFFICAL. WE ARE IN IDAHO. I AM GOING TO MISS YOU AND YOUR SKILLS SO MUCH. YOUR THE BEST. LOOKS LIKE YOUR TRIP TO CALI WAS A BLAST. WE WILL HAVE TO HOOK UP NEXT TIME I AM IN TOWN. UNTIL NEXT TIME --LOVE YA HOT STUFF

Heidi said...

you are too crazy! looks like fun, what a great workout!!

Jenny Grover said...

R those the Pussy Cat Dolls?

Anonymous said...

Amber- Your mom is HOT! And I love Fuddruckers! Good for you for dancing... it is great exercise and makes you sweat like crazy... keep up the good work!

glamma said...

I have to say I have two of the most fabulously talented beautiful daughters any Mother could ever have, so yay Charlon and Amber!