Wednesday, August 22, 2007

My Favorite Things.....

I made one of my good ol' trips to Costco today, another favorite coming in second after Target, and I got only a few things, but things that are my favorite! What are some of your favorite things? Take a picture and let us all know by posting it on your blog so we can enjoy the goodness!


This is a new fave if you love artichoke dip you'll love this. You can eat it cold or heat it up and best of all, it's ready to eat!

These pita chips are healthy and dang good, especially with the artichoke dip. It's also good with spinache dip and hummus.

These little babies are like candy to me but you can only eat 6 or less a day because of the sugar...it's natural right?

and last but not least I love these cleaning wipes. They have 3 different scents and they're only 9 bucks for all three which have way more wipes than Clorox. I use these for everything and I love them!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree! I love the pita chips and wipes like that. I have the clorox ones right now, but will have to look into the Costco ones. I also love how you lined up your favorite things and took a picture of it, lol.

Malia

glamma said...

Thanks for reminding me that I need to go to the grocery store!

Brooke said...

we have alot of things in common. i love all those things too. especially the kirkland wipes. i feel like my counters are germ free! love them!

SUMMER said...

I am addicted to those dried Mangos from Costco! They are so delicious!!!

the cummard family said...

Lindsay and I were at Costco yesterday-funny. It's my absolute favorite place.

The Tyler's said...

I love love love those dried mangos!

Lyndsie Field said...

I'm a big fan of those mangoes too...they're my weakness! :) Love the favorite things...I'll have to make my own little list! :)

Julie Jan said...

You are so cute!! Love this post! I agree that the Kirkland wipes are a must! I will have to try the chips.