Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Maggies first day

Maggie officially started preschool today! I can't believe she's already old enough and let me tell you that I was probably more excited that she was. It was so cute getting her ready and this is how our morning went.........

The bath...

The outfit...(thank you Summer)

The backpack...(it's almost as big as she is)

The "before" hair...

side view..

The "after" hair...(nice cheesy grin)

The front view(we're working on that smile)

The finished product....

The wait....(we got done a little early)

Finally there with her friend Natalie Gardner

Her best friend Natalie

Maggie looks a litte apprehensive...Natalie is ready to start the day!
They had so much fun and Miss Leslie said they pretty much stuck together all day.

17 comments:

the cummard family said...

Shut up! I love the "play by play!" You always make me laugh. I can't believe Maggie is in school already! She is a mini-you!

The Tyler's said...

Dido that Kanoe. She is a mini Amber! She is so stinkin cute on her first day.

glamma said...

I loved how excieted she was when I came over to see how her first day went...she was so proud of her letter A! It was posted proudly on the fridge already! She said "Look Gramma it has beans on it!" She was happy to tell me all about it, and knew her teacher's name "Miss Leslie". Good for you Amber, she will be teaching us all a thing or two soon!

The Archibalds said...

Amber! She is so cute! You are such a good mother! I can remeber when I was that age and you pulled me by my overalls!

AshandNate said...

Amber...I am so excited that you found me. Your kids are too flippin cute, as well as you are and your hubby. I love blogging...although I have been MIA lately on the bloggin scene. I am hopin to remedy that. K-you do hair and so do I. Where did you go to school and how do you like doing hair outta your home? Can't wait to hear from ya!

chris+amber said...

Maggie looks sooo cute! You always do her hair cute. Where does she go to preschool?

Emily Lauren said...

How adorable is she! Crazy that you have a little girl in preschool!!
The laid out, outfit on the couch reminds me of how me and my brothers used to lay our outfits flat on the floor to get ready for our first day of school the next day.
My dad would always take a picture then joke when he showed slides: "this is when (one of us kids- emily, casey etc) got steam rolled". We laughed every time. Ha ha.
Maggie is adorable Amber!

Missy said...

Amber...she is you. She is so so cute! And I too love the "play by play". Hilarious!

Ashley (Belnap) Whiting said...

So fun!! Tristan is starts preschool on the 21st & I am so excited too! Maggie & Natalie look so stinkin' cute! We need to get Julie on here & we need to have more play dates!

Katie Peterson said...

So what fun shopping did you do while she was at school?? I loved the little braid & flip in her hair!

huneybezzz3 said...

She is so dang cute! I wish I had you to do my kids hair every morning before school!

Hess Fam said...

I think I say this everytime, but seriously, is Maggie a total clone or what? I seriously can't believe how identical she is to you. So cute.

Becky said...

So cute! What a stinkin' lucky girl to have a hip hair stylin mom to fix her locks everyday! :) LUCKY! I love the pic of her backpack...it really is almost as big as she is. :) So cute!

Ashly said...

Your little girl looks just like you! Too funny!

Peifer Family said...

Amber..This is Karen Peifer (Alisa's cousin) Anyway, I can't get over how much your little girl looks like you! How fun to have a mini me!:)

Ginger John said...

She is adorable. Gotta love that day when school starts...I will have Paden my cute troublemaker starting school next week and I can't WAIT!! :) It's funny when you list the things your kids do it sounds just like mine...I call them my 2 little turkeys.

Tyra said...

Hey amber
I dont know if you remember me but we work at that fabulous job The peddler, ya I know I still wish we could work there to, anyways I found your blog off of ashlie's and wanted to say hi, your family is super cute, Peace