Wednesday, August 29, 2007

good deal

This is why I looooove shopping online. Don't get me wrong, I've only done it 3 times or so but I love getting good deals! I went online to Old Navy just for fun and found this cute stuff in the bargain section.


These flip flops were only $2 dollars! Perfect for next summer!

These pajamas for Maggie are soo cute!

Hallelughia! I never find cute dresses for cheap. which is what Maggie needs!

I told her to smile pretty and this is what I get? Don't you love those pj's!

6 comments:

the cummard family said...

Hallelughia...Amber's back! Post away girl! Love the jams...and Maggie's cheesy smile!

the cummard family said...

oh yeah....I can't believe you've only shopped online 3x. Much more convenient w/ little one's.

Malia said...

Yay! I am happy to see that you are blogging again. Those cherry jams are so cute, I want them in my size!

The Tyler's said...

Only 3 times?!! I would by everything online if I could!
Love those Pj's! Sadie has them too.

Lynsey said...

Im glad your back!! Don't you love getting good deals, old navy always has good deals on line!! I love the sleeper sets, they are the best and wash up so good:) maggie looks so much like you, she is co cute

The Archibalds said...

Amber those outfits are so cute!