I'm going private y'all...I'm jumping on the bandwagon and closing the doors to the world. I am totally a blog hopper and whats funny is when you see people in public, real life, and your like "hey, that's so and so, I've seen her blog!" when in actuality you don't know them at all. Anywho, if you want to be on the "list" give me your email, even if your a friend of a friend, just hit me up!
66 comments:
I'd love to have you include me....
tappintaani@hotmail.com
I would love to still stalk your blog! :) megmont21@gmail.com
Thanks!
WEAK!! What's this world coming to?! I'm leaving me e-mail, but I do so in protest. Now I'm going to have to log in... blah blah blah, jump through hoops. But I guess it will be worth it to keep current with you people. I simply can't be left out of the loop!
swolfington@hotmail.com
I'd love to see your blog and the cute pictures of your kids.
My email is tamipace@yahoo.com
Thanks
We are jackijeff@gmail.com and we'd love the invite, in fact we need to get together again I still haven't seen the cute babes :) Glad all is well! ~Jacki
You have to add me! We have to stay in touch!!
kristigirl1821@hotmail.com
Add me please...
huneybezzz3@yahoo.com Tell Julie to add me too:)
You know it. You've got my info. :)
don't forget me.....rstokes22@gmail.com
Hey Amber...I would still love to keep in touch with you! rogers9000@juno.com
add me so we can keep in touch!
joey.k311@yahoo.com
I want in!! :) aloevera721@yahoo.com
I'm probably going to jump on that same wagon soon as well. I love checkin in on your cute blog so I would love to be added if you don't mind. I'm Andrea's sis and a good friend of Cassie Ross. chrisandlisatruman@gmail.com
you have to put me on your list.
Krishawkins45@hotmail.com
Hey Amber! It's Kyla (Ray) Pew, remember me from way back when we were 10?! (in Kingsborough Park Ward)? I glance at your blog every now and then to look at your amazingly cute family :) I would love an invite!
We have a blog too, but it's private, if you want to look at it email me and I'll let ya in!
mkapew@gmail.com
I love Violet's birth announcement...super cute. Add my email to your list: aries2382@hotmail.com
Amber we would love to still check up on your family other then Sundays(: nthaslam@gmail.com
Hey Lady!
Add me please!
brody3608@gmail.com
me me me!
jlmoor3@hotmail.com
I would love to check in on your family every once in while. Kim Wilson kimrae24@gmail.com
i read your blog! i'd love an invite michaelandbekah@gmail.com
invite me! PLEASE! brookenelson143@yahoo.com
jbsecrist@hotmail.com
ebizrobson@hotmail.com
jilltyler99@yahoo.com
Love the annoucement!!
dont forget us! sorry i have 2
erinturner24@gmail.com guserinkennedy@gmail.com
THANKS
Count me in!! I'm your silent stalker from 6th grade! lol
k8tdal8dy@yahoo.com
Amber, I finally blog hopped a bit! I love your family. Violet is a perfect addition.
e-mail me with PLANS & an invite!!
suzycummard@msn.com
Hi Amber,
I never got to say Congrats on Violet. I can't believe it's been 2 1/2 months already. You guys make the cutest kids! I'd love an invite to your blog.
Jacquie Ball
Jacquieb_1962@yahoo.com
don't forget me pls....
lynseyadams@hotmail.com
I love seeing those sweet babies, please add me!
cbuckmr@hotmail.com
Invite me hoopes03@gmail.com
I'd love to stalk your blog too!!
kiley.gonzalez@gmail.com
Thanks!
brohem3@hotmail.com
Dont forget me:) ashley.whiting@gmail.com
Hey Amber, this is maranda (arrington) We didn't really know each other, but it's still fun to catch up with people from Mesa High. I'd like an invite if you don't mind. You have some very cute kids!
Sup dawg...add me too please! melodycole78@hotmail.com
Hey Amber!! I would love an invite to your blog! my email is rach_marieb@yahoo.com
Wow, I'm glad I saw your blog before you went private. It's been like 3 weeks since I've even looked at the blogs. Whatever, keep me on girl. crossaz1@gmail.com if that doesn't work, use rossaz1@cox.net. I had to change my email after the move and I'm still trying to work out the kinks.
Violet is getting so big, what a cutie pie.
Summerstarrk@gmail.com
don't forget me.......shellyfreedom@gmail.com
I just don't get the private blog thing....but please include me in yours. At least I can still stalk the people on your list who aren't private.....because stalking means you don't have to have permission!
amber, i know you already know ours... but i need your email for mine!!
if you don't mind... i'd like to keep checkin' in on ya! funny, because i was just getting ready to ask if you if you cared that i add you to my list.. i always have to go round about to find you!
diane :) kdstowell@cox.net
Hey, I forgot to give you my email address...it's randapanda4444@hotmail.com
Thanks!
me too!
amandajoanda@gmail.com
anybodywantapeanut22@hotmail.com
Hey Amber, your kids are so cute!! I would love to keep checking out your blog!! Shelbawhelba@aol.com Thanks!! Shelbi Hall Whittaker
hey amber- since we never get to see you guys, the only way we can stay caught up with your family is through your blog, so invite us ... please :)
azhills@gmail.com
p.s. violet is so adorable... just like your other kiddos
Hey there! I'm glad I popped over. I'm not the greatest at blogging and checkin' up on people, but I'd love to be invited to still pop in on your cute family every once in a while:) AND I don't believe I ever got your email to let you into mine. If you'd like an invite let me know. My email is jacobsbailey@hotmail.com
p.s Violet is beautiful!...makes me wanna try for a third...maybe...uh, not quite yet:)
rmiles21{at}yahoo{dot}com
Rob & Melis
melisbrems@gmail.com
Hi Amber,
I would love to be added. It's so fun to see your little family grow.
Oops, I forgot to give you my email...wareshome1@cox.net
don't forget us...
jmyoung28@gmail.com
hey its ashley clayton.. my email is ashleyclayton1@gmail.com
pcummard@msn.com
skjkx2@yahoo.com I would love an invite!
i would love an invite
Melanie
stewmel@cox.net
Add me: mmglover7@msn.com
Thanks!!!
Amber...you better not forget your long lost friend, Ashlie (Bjorklund) Leavitt. My e-mail is ashleavitt@hotmail.com. I love keepin tags on you and your cute family. Just out of curiosity, how come you are going private? So many people are and I don't know why.
smithersmagee@yahoo.com
Our email is hbuckmr@hotmail.com We love to see how you guys are doing, and the kids love to see your cute kiddos on the computer!
Don't forget me! julieegardner@yahoo.com
What's up? You goin' for the world record comment holder?:P
Post a Comment