Sunday, July 13, 2008

Summer Days

Maggie andLucas don't know how to swim yet so I've been trying to do fun things with them that doesn't always involve a big pool. There are a few splash parks in the valley but the Tempe Town Beach park is the best. My sister and I took our kids there last week for something new and fun to do and they loved it! It's great for kids that don't know how to swim yet and I could play with them as well without being in a full out swim suit. The weather was abnormally nice that day too so it was great.


My niece Chole and Lucas are on the left....Lucas is the whitey on the ground.


That's Maggie practicing her swimming.

I know it might be a little white trash to put a blow-up pool in your front yard but what do you do when your backyard is all dirt? I get a little crazy when my kids are in the house all day long watching t.v. so I bought this little diddy at Target the other day and they played in it for 3hours! Russell and I were dying of heat sitting outside watching them and we are way too big to sit in the pool with them. It was well worth the 25bucks I paid for it.








My little Violet girl is too much. I could kiss her face off, I just love her so much. I was holding her the other night and I just had to take a few snapshots.


Could she look more relaxed? This is her favorite place to be...in daddy's lap. She will not sit still long enough with me to fall asleep like that but everytime Russell holds her like that she falls asleep within a few minutes. I have pictures of Maggie that are identical to this.



4 comments:

Emily Lauren said...

I love Tempe Town Lake's splash park! I went there with the toddler group I worked with for my summer clinical assignment and it was SO much fun- I've been dying to take Beckam back ever since.
Violet is absolutely adorable Amber! Your kids are all so cute!

Riley and Brooke Nelson said...

You guys do so many fun things! =) I hope I am a fun mom like you! =) By the way your little one is stinking cute!

Heather said...

Oh my gosh! Violet is such a chunk! I love it. Jonah was so long & skinny that I'm hoping for a chunky monkey with our baby girl. She's beautiful. Oh boy, how fun is Tempe Town Lake? Although I think I'd rather have my arm gnawed off by wild animals than chase Jonah in this heat with my enormous belly. :) Fun, fun, fun for you guys though!

Gardner said...

Looks like a fun pool! we should get our kids together to play! And violet is a doll!