Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My Birthday Girl!!!

My Maggie girl is 4 years old today! In fact, at this very moment 4years ago, I was starting to begin the lovely experience of pushing her out! It seems to me that she should be turning 5 because she's so tall and so independent. We are so grateful for our little Maggs and the beautiful girl she is turning into. This may be a long post so sorry! If you don't know much about Maggie then maybe through these pictures you can get an idea of the sweet personality and silly character that she is!

She was a great baby

Such a sweet face


Pretty talented huh?!

We couldn't get enough of those chubby cheeks

She is definately a Grandmas girl


Our Christmas picture 2yrs ago, funny that she doesn't look much bigger than Lucas who was only 9mos at the time!

She was very proud of her potty chart and accomplishment of being potty trained....are you kidding me with that smile?

She knows how to how to negotiate when she wants something....or not

Sorry I accidently posted it twice but c'mon doesn't this make you laugh?

This was her nightmare stage, for me at least. Everyday it seemed like I would walk in on some new shinanigan of hers.

I actually had to laugh at this one and she had an accomplice....lucas

She's got a great sense of style

She loves the beach and tells me everyday that if I just drive really fast then we can get to the beach.lol I wish.

She obviously has a great sense of humor as you can tell by her "antiquing" done to Lucas

Just like her dad, she loves the dunes

Most of the time she's pretty good at sharing

If you really know Maggie you know her love for stickers

Maggie loves Violet and is a great older sister. Maggie cracks us up with her fun personality. She is such a goofball and so sweet at the same moment. We have enjoyed everyday watching her grow up and look forward to the future! We love you Maggie girl!

Today she woke up and remembered it was her birthday, she was so excited to have donuts with sprinkles for breakfast.


Yes that is my son wearing a crown and pushing a stroller. What can you do? He's surrounded by girls and I keep telling Russell I will buy him a lawnmower to push around instead.

Checking out her "Happy Birthday" sign.

Signature pose.

Grandma came to decorate the barbie doll cake. The frosting was delish.

I asked her what she wanted to wear on her birthday and so far she's worn princess dresses all day!

Her new barbie "Mariposa" costume with wings! Her first comment was "but mom, I can't fly with these wings!" she was stressed but finally had fun just jumping around

She always tells me she's going to the "wing store" to buy wings (that are invisible). I was glad to find actual wings for her.



Maggie, Cade, Natalie and Brookie played hot potatoe with the balloon. They loved it.


You can't beat cherry chip cupcakes and home made frosting.....so yummy


Natalie loves to make maggie cards and wrote their names on it all by herself!


She got a lot of great presents. Thank you again to everyone!

Her new sleeping beauty dress, she loves playing dress up.

These are all her "best friends" as she calls them, which they are! Natalie, Brooke, and Cade.



We hope you had a great birthday so far Maggie girl, we love you so much!!!

10 comments:

SUMMER said...

Happy Birthday Maggie! I LOVE that cute Barbie cake. And the cupcakes looked devine too! LOVE the Barbie Mariposa dress up... Haven would love that! So fun and the wings comment was darling!!

Melody B. said...

Oh my goodness, what a post!:P LOVE that cake...is that a reg size barbie shoved in the mid of the cake? Your mom is BEAUTIFUL...and talented!:P Maggie is hilarious...her and Hailey should get along GREAT in preschool (coming up)!!!:)

P.S. the fist in mouth pic...priceless!

Flaherty Fam said...

I can't believe Maggie is already 4years old. Looks like she had a fun birthday. I loved your Tempe Town beach park pics. How fun! I will defintately have to take Bradock there.

jklaproth said...

that birthday cake...amazing. and lucas pushing the stroller wearing a crown is hilarious! yea, he needs a lawnmower for sure! anyway, way cute birthday! again..she's definately your twin.

Gardner said...

Happy Birthday Maggie! Ok I thought you posted pics of Violet at first, your babies looks so alike. And lucas with the stroller and crown! Crack me up! It was a FUN party!

Tami said...

Maggie is so cute. I love her Barbie cake. In primary, they sang Happy Birthday and gave her a pencil. She was so proud that she was turning 4. There is a picture where she does her signuature pose looks so much like you. It looks like she had a great party. Happy Birthda Maggie!

Diane said...

she is so gorgeous and i love her cheeks! funny, cz i always saw YOU and wondered if you remembered me! and that cake is really cool too! that comment was really mixed up! not enough caffeine!

Jensen Family said...

oh maggie she is such a doll!! happy bday! ps. her baby pics still look just like her!!

Anonymous said...

oh my....whata little princess!!! i love it i think i had a barbie cake like 4 years in a row!!

Kenyon said...

She is adoreable. That was a really cute post. Happy Birthday to Maggie :)