
Violet is now 2 and a half months! Where has the time gone? Thank you Jill T. for the idea of posting the birth announcement. I can't believe my little babe is almost 3 months old. She is such a sweet girl and such a good baby. She is really starting to coo and smile and I love every second of it. Violet loves her swing and bouncy seat and she absolutely loves being held, especially when it's dad. Maggie and Lucas love her so much and always want to give her kisses and hugs. Everyday I look at her, I can't believe how much she's grown. That newborn stage is sooo short but it's so fun to see the cute little personalities they develop and grow into. Life is good.
7 comments:
oh my beautiful child slash family!!! it is so good to see what you are up to and so fun to spy on your cute little family via blogger! congrats on the little one - she's perfect.
Cute cute announcement. And I do think she looks like Maggie!
she does and she doesn't....look like maggs. both dolls. hope to see you tonight at crystals shower!
Hi! I stumbled on your blog through Tami's. I can't believe your baby is almost 3 months old! It's crazy how fast they grow up! Cute blog...I like it!
Her announcement is so cute. I totally miss spelled our last name on ours and ruined them. lol Instead of hawkins i pushed the l and put hawlins nice hah ! lol I'm happy to see that somebodies came out perfect. she is so cute
I hope our infant is as good as Violet is. I'm getting a little anxious...
Yeah, Liz made me take off the "gun show" picture. You will receive a full refund as soon as your transaction is fully processes. ha ha.
What the heck, I though Russell was going to come up and hang!? I guess he's workin' pretty hard?
I love it!! Did you take that pic? I need to get motivated & take Brinkley's birth announcements...but I have got to wait until her infant acne clears up! lol
Post a Comment