We don't remember days, we only remember moments...
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Sisters
Can you tell these two girlies are related? You be the judge. I won't put who's who but I'm sure you can guess. At first I thought Violet looked like Lucas but I think she's taking on more of Maggie's characterisitcs.
Hi Amber! It's so fun to look through your blog and catch up with your family. It looks like things have been busy and fun. Your Violet is just beautiful! Hope to run into you soon! Melanie Whitfield
7 comments:
That is so crazy...you have twins!! They look EXACTLY alike...how fun!
i totally thought violet looked like lucas at first too. but she does look a lot like maggie. so fun for your girls!
That is so cute. Maggie has a little "minnie me". My sister and I were the same way.
Hi Amber! It's so fun to look through your blog and catch up with your family. It looks like things have been busy and fun. Your Violet is just beautiful! Hope to run into you soon! Melanie Whitfield
oh my gosh, i love the squisher lips pictures! so cute
oh my heck! TWINS!!:)
i love her little kissy lips! she is so cute! i love it!!
Post a Comment