
We want to sing to you today,

one year older and wiser too, (and one kid more)

Happy Birthday To You!!! Yes another year has gone by and my katie lady is celebrating a birthday! I think I can speak for all of our friends that you totally rock. You are always loyal, make us laugh, cook the best treats, give good advice, look gorgeous, have the cutest kids, always a clean house, have a strong testimony, love your family, and the list could go on and on. I'm so grateful to have a friend like you Katie and everyone who knows you can agree! We love you girl and hope you have a great birthday today!!!
7 comments:
Cute post and I totally agree! Katie is definately one of a kind. Looks like your guys' 4th of July weekend was fun. That pool looks so nice.
Thanks so much...you are the bestest friend a girl could ever have!! Thanks for the Sprinkles cupcakes...I ate them ALL that same day! You are so thoughtful...I love ya girly!!!!
Hi Amber! I am so excited I found your blog. Your family is so cute! I am gonna add you to my links so I can stalk you all the time! :)
PS- This is Nicole (Armenta) Black
Hey girl! ok..maggie=your twin! she looks just like you! so cute. so glad you found my blog though...i love finding people i haven't seen forever! brent did tell me about the dunes that one time..and we went again later, but no one could come so it was just us and candice/bj. but still fun! we need to all get together and swim with our kiddos or get lunch or something...
I always thought she was so beautiful :) Happy Birthday to her!
Hey CRAZY chick! It was so much fun getting together the other night. I never see you! But you always seem to make me laugh! Violet is so cute! That is sad that was the first time I saw her. Wow I am a good friend! Don't be a stranger! Love Ya!
Post a Comment