

This is the same dress Maggie wore when she was blessed.




This is a quilt that Violet's great-grandma made for her. She is so sweet to always make the babies a quilt when they are born.

Great Grandpa and Grandma Phinizy

Grandma and Grandpa Buckmister

Grandpa and Grandma Kennedy

The proud Grandparents of baby #15 on one side and #17 on the other!

Grandpa Phinizy, Bishop Johnson, Aaron, Keith, Clinton, Russell, Granpa B., Grandpa K., Derek, Grandpa Buckmister, and Scott.

Sailor is the cutest thing ever, she was lovin her rootbeer float

The two little munchkins, you can always find them together eating their yummy dessert


My beautiful sister-in-law Nona. Sorry I didn't get more pics of the family, but thank you to everyone who came and to my in laws for opening their home and helping make cookies! We love you all.
13 comments:
Thanks for the invite! She is beautiful!!
I was looking down at your past blogs and noticed you went to Alpine! My family has a cabin there and we have been going there since I was eight! It is so pretty there! I love it!
that dress is so beautiful.. i LOVE blessings and baptisms--there is something about the priesthood and watching in motion!
my 2 kids got blessings last night for school (tradition) and i bawled like a baby..like i always do! i just love it
She looks so cute & that dress is so pretty, I love it!
Have I ever told you that I coach a little girl that reminds me so much of Maggie. I should take a picture of her & show you. They are both so cute.
Amber, I love all the pics.
What a great family you have. You are very blessed.
Congrats!
Violet is so cute!! I love the dress. It looks like it was good times :) I'm sad I missed it. Thanks for taking so many good pics. Congrats Violet!!!
First...you look great!:) I love Violet's (and Maggie's) dress...so cute! 15 and 17 grandkids...WHAT? Ya'll are a bunch of rabbits!:P Can you believe Maggie and Hailey will start school soon? Weird.
P.S. Did you get the invite to my blog? Did I send it to the correct email address?
That blessing dress is so beautiful! Congrats on the special day. You look so good.
She's so pretty, Amber. What a sweetheart!
violet is so cute....and i love her dress. your family is beautiful!
such a cute dress. love blessing days. you look great!
How sweet and I love her blessing dresss...super cute. Your family, on both sides, look like so much fun. I love having events that bring everyone together.
I love her little dress...she is adorable. What a great day!
Post a Comment