Oh boy, this was an interesting first day of school. Maggie went to meet her teacher Ms. Peggy on Friday and she was beyond excited to start school, in fact she has been asking about school at Ms. Peggy's since before the summer even started! So first off, I forgot to get her backpack at Grandma Kennedys but thankfully I had on from our 72hr. kit that she could use. As we arrived at school I saw my friend Julie and remembered that I totally forgot to take a picture of her!! Duh! Julie had her camera and actually got a cute pic of her so when I went to pick her up I brought my camera and she would not look at me and smile. She wanted nothing to do with taking pics. Not only that, I realized that I forgot to put her school supplies in her bag before school! Double Duh. Thankfully Ms. Peggy let her use her scissors and glue sticks. It was quite a morning, Maggie was so sad that she didn't get to be the "leader" at school, nobody did that day but I couldn't convince her of that. I think when she gets the hang of things she will love school.

right outside of Ms. Peggy's house

Still walking and won't turn around for a picture

So I try in the car and she gives me this...

At least I got a smile out of Lucas, jelly face and all!
4 comments:
Hey, you have an excuse...you just had a baby!:P Hailey said she finally met Maggie and says, "I really like her mom." I've been telling her about Maggie so she would know someone at school.
that's funny. totally something that MINE would do.. not smile when i asked her too! but she's still the cutest! (maggie that is!)
silly girl! it's fun to see you at drop off/pick up time at preschool.
hey, i never told you that i got my hair cut and this girl cut it 2 inches shorter on one side. it was really bad so i called the salon and went back to get it fixed. it looks fine now...thankfully.
She is so cute and I LOVE her little (or kind of big actually) Camo backpack! Haven can't wait to start in September and to be honest.. I think I am just as excited!
Post a Comment