Friday, August 29, 2008

3 and 1/2 months!!

I can't believe our little Violet is almost 4 months old!! Time goes by way too fast and I was realizing this last night as I watched the video of Maggie when she was born...I wish we could tape everyday of our childrens lives sometimes. Violet is still by far the best of the 3 when it comes to being an all around good, mellow baby. She is always so happy and loves to just be where we are whether she's being held or not. She doesn't care much for bottles so she loves mommy even more(about every 3 hrs to be exact). Maggie and Lucas think she is the greatest thing since sliced bread and they really do love her. Lucas does not like when she cries, it stresses him out as he screams "mommy! the baby! the baby! she's crying!" it's so cute, already a protective older brother. Some of her favorites are:
*sleeping
*sitting in her bouncy seat
*swinging in her swing
*sucking or chewing on her hands
*be held by anyone who's willing
*smiling and cooing as loud as she can
*sleeping
*sitting on the couch with the kids
*sleeping in bed with mom in the morning
*sleeping....did I alread mention that?
*her pacifier

a typical scene in the Kennedy house

cheesy self portrait of the two of us but it's one of the few I have


she's liking tummy time more and more

I could just eat up those little toes!



Come on...could she look more comfortable that this?


She is such a joy to have in the family and loved so much. We are so grateful for our little Violet as well as the other two munchkins, Maggie and Lucas.

9 comments:

Gardner said...

Its a fact, you've got cute kids!

Katie Peterson said...

I can't believe how fast they grow either!! I love her chunky legs!!

I am glad you told me about Alisa...I totally erased it off my blog...lets hope not too many people saw it! I have been so SICK...I just got mastitis for the fourth time!!!

Tami said...

She is and adorable baby. I love how Lucas reacts to her crying.

Gwen wanted to let you know that she cut her husband's hair. It turned out great and she wanted to thank you. She couldn't get on your blog to tell you. Her blog is on my page if you want to read about Pace's haircut.

Ball Family said...

She is so beautiful! All your kids are gorgeous. You're looking really good too. I just love all the photos. I never thought to take photos of my kids feet and toes when they were little - So cute. Now I don't think I would want to, especially Jared - he has big, hairy, hobbit feet!!

Riley and Brooke Nelson said...

She is so dang cute!

jklaproth said...

so cute. i love the chubby toes pic. +the sleeping propped up in the couch! so adorable. and your camping trip looked so much fun! i love how lucas is just kicking back in the chair! so cute. i'm jealous of how cute all your pics are!

Flaherty Fam said...

Violet is adorable. I love the pic of her just konked out on the couch...super cute. I think she is a definate mix of you two other kiddos. Thanks again for everything you did the other night. It was so fun!

Melody B. said...

Oh my sakes! Could she be any cuter...NO! She sounds like a keeper for sure...anyone who loves to sleep is a keeper over here!:) Amber you look so great, love the pic of you and Violet. And the pic of her asleep on the couch (kicked back) is hilarious. She looks like the guys do after turkey dinner and a football game!:P

manders said...

Ummm... You have 3 children! And they are all ridiculously adorable. These photos of your little Violet are to die for!