What did you do for Labor Day? Usually it's a fun day when we sleep in, go swimming, have a barbeque...the usual but today was a day of labor for us. Russell woke up at 6:00 to help the boyscouts put flags up only to find out they had enough people so he went and got us Dunkin Donuts (yum) and came home. I cleaned up the house after the normal Sunday mess and Russell cleaned out my laundry room to make sure there was still a floor under all the mess and he cleaned the side of the house. On Saturday he cleaned out the garage so I think we both feel a weight lifted off our minds knowing that this is all clean! We went swimming later in the day for little Alice's birthday but I forgot the camera...it was fun. Here are a few other things we did...

cleaned and put together the exer-saucer for Violet, which she loves so far

laundry, laundry, and never ending laundry(thanks mom for finishing it, your the best)

Russell in the act of cleaning out my laundry/storage room, he wouldn't look at me

Maggie and Lucas played outside while Russell mowed the lawn

since Lucas can't ride his bike yet he just pushes the stroller around, usually he fills it with his cars and trucks

and Violet just chilled out being her good little self

Here's proof that she really does cry sometimes, this was only for like 2 seconds. She cracks me up.
Hope everyone had a great weekend!
5 comments:
our weekend was spent demolishing the house... oh fun!! and i can't believe that violet is almost 4 mths. old--HOLY COW!
I love weekends when you get alot done....love the pic of Russell...don't you hate it when hubby's don't cooperate?? lol
hey, ask Russell what the city is called right next to show-low and Taylor... Snow_ _ _ _ _. I just can't remember. Also, ask him what his favorite cereal is, I'll bet it's corn_ _ _ _ _ s. We had a great time visiting with him tonight. Oh wait, he _ _ _ _ _ d out on us!!! Ha ha.
Just kidding, it was no big deal. He said he will cruise down next week sometime.
Violet is a princess.
I love when I get a ton of stuff done...such a good feeling. Your kids look so cute and I love the one of Lucas pushing the stroller...priceless.
Dunkin Donuts...that's a good man!:) Lucas cracking me up with his stroller full of cars...MEN!:P
Post a Comment