
I love those dimples, I have no idea what that weird white thing is on her shirt....a reflection?

Check out those thighs! We had a little photo session at Grandma Buckmisters on Sunday night.



You ask Maggie to smile and this is what you get, pose and all, everytime

My nephew Brayden put together a "quad" lego thing and Lucas wanted to take a ride on it...or at least try.


I'm still trying to figure out my camera with all of the different settings and what not so we had another photo session while Lucas was asleep.





Violet laying on her blanket=happy baby.
Here are some pics from the Elders Quorum Pinewood Derby. Russells car looked the coolest but it definately wasn't the fastest...sorry Russ.

Our friend Craig being the score keeper


They had yummy fresh popped popcorn, could you get any better?


The men folk.

Poor Russell's car wasn't winning so he glued a drill bit onto the top, it was hilarious, esp. cuz it still wasn't fast enough. What do you expect though when he put his car together in like 30min on Sat. afternoon?

The women folk. We were great cheerleaders...ya right, we just gabbed the whole time.
I'm so excited that we are in the "ber" months now. Hopefully it will cool off soon and we'll see what other fun things we can do on the weekends!
9 comments:
Awwh, is that Shelly Faler? I grew up with her, I miss her! I didn't know she was pregnant.
It was so fun to hang out and talk with you the other day!!! And no, I still haven't washed my hair!!!
Violets beautiful, and we're hangin soon!
That is too funny your Elders Quorom had a Pine Wood Derby...and what Violet has dimples...I LOVE dimples...and those chubby legs are so cute! But, I must admit I love Maggies smile pose the best.
I LOVE the weekends too....just knowing Layne will be here is the BEST....although he is been working a ton on Saturdays...BTW I have your pizza cuter, I will bring it by....I hope your not dying with out it, we use our pizza cutter a ton....geez talk about long comment! lol
I love the pic of maggie with the light coming thru.
You kids are so adorable. I would have a photo shoot every day. It sounds like the pinewood derby was a fun night. Jim had too much homework and his car is still in the box. So, we stayed home while Jim did homwork. I don't think his car could look as good as Russell's. The drill bit adds to the car. I made my blog private, you can email me at tamipace@yahoo.com. Enjoy those cute kids.
Cheers to weekends!
Nice camera, your kids are so cute! Your baby is getting so big.
I hope Donnies shower was fun. I ended up having a crazy night. Sorry I missed it.
Good pics... your camera is AWESOME! I too love that we are in the "ber" months.. cute way to put it! And I also love things back on with schedules! I feel like I am more productive!
looks like you are getting the hang of it with your new camera. how fun! love those thighs on violet. your kids couldn't be any cuter!
Hey gangster! Where have u been all my life!!! Violet is so cute! She is getting big! We need to have a girls night! Donnie's shower was fun, eating and laughing! Thats what we do best! Plan it yo! miss yeah!
Post a Comment