Wednesday, August 20, 2008

We're tickled Pink and happy to say
little Raylee Jean has made her way

Come join us at a shower for
Donnie and Raylee Flaherty
Tuesday, August 26th 2008
7:00-9:00pm come and go
Hosted at the home of Katie Peterson
(email amber.kennedy@hotmail.com for directions)
If you know Donnie and would like to come shower her and baby Raylee with your love and friendship we know it would mean a lot to them both, please rsvp in the comment section, thanks!

4 comments:

Suzy Cummard said...

I am so excited for her! E-mail me:
suzycummard@msn.com

AND to answer your ?---
USA GYM preschool open gym is an hour & a half on Thursdays, & It costs $7.00 for children 18 months and up... you gotta come sometime. We could do our play day there! (discounts for party of 10 or more)
Anyway- I put extra info on that post of mine.
Call me if you are coming, so I can make sure I am there.
Thanks.

Flaherty Fam said...

Okay, you girls are way too nice. I thought Katie said you were just going to send out an email to some of our girlfriends for a small get together. Well, I am so excited to see all of you. I can't wait until next week.

The Tyler's said...

I'll be there...can't wait!

Kenyon said...

I sent am email to all of my family. I wish I could come. Im sure you guys will have a blast :)