
Then Russell told me to stop being dumb and just smile. Don't mind all my pregnancy freckles or should I say masks under my eyes. You know I look sexy, don't try to deny it........

Our house has been pretty busy yet boring in the past couple of weeks. I finished up working this last Saturday(yea!) and I feel a huge relief. Trying to get my house clean and organized and ready for baby has been mentally tiring and doing hair and trying to do everyday chores has kept me holed up at home! Russell and I started taking Love and Logic classes which I'm excited to learn and use on my kids, plus it's nice to get out of the house for a few hours each week.
My belly is getting bigger and sticking out farther and I'm hoping to only have 4-5 weeks left. I was surprised to see how many clothes Maggie had as a baby when I got it all down from the attic. It makes the time seem short as I have been washing all the clothes and blankets and putting the changing table back together. I can't wait to have another baby in our home, not looking forward to the change in sleep patterns but it comes with the territory! I will post pics of fun projects I'm going to be attempting as I attempt to do them along the way!
14 comments:
You would feel small if you saw a picture of me...I am SOOO serious! I am a MASSIVE pregnant person. I carry JUST like you, right under my chin. Your heartburn has got to be driving you crazy (w/ that baby so high. You look great.Your face doesnt even look swollen. My face is twice the size at the end of my pregnancies. Hang in their :)
Okay so you don't look pregnant, you just look like you have something stuffed under your shirt. You look great thought, mask and all. I wouldn't have even noticed had you not pointed it out. You look great I promise! So do you have a name picked out yet?
Girlfriend, you look fabulous! It looks like the baby has dropped in those pics. Don't ya just love the pregnacy mask? Had one myself.
Hey Amber-
You look exactly like I did a year ago! People make the oddest comments and it doesn't help. You are so skinny with a "basketball" belly...it is so cute! Glad I found your blog...mine is jeffreyandbecky.blogspot.com
Talk to you later girl,
Becky (Wiemer) Rogers
You look so cute!! Your legs are so SKINNY!!! Mine get big during pregnancy. I can't wait to see you. Make sure you have that baby when I'm there!
Girl you might feel that way but you are so skinny with just this little baby hanging out in your belly! It is way cute. Glad I get to see what you guys have going on, I'm excited for you to have another babes! Pamper yourself :)
Well, I think ya look great baby! You are carrying so high, but you're not a FREAK by any means!:P As far as the "mask" I barely know what you are even talking about and I didn't enlarge the photo out of respect!:) I got your back!:P The laundry seems like it will never end huh?
A funny...I started reading the paragraph where it says "Russell and I started taking Love and..." and I TOTALLY thought it said, "Russell and I started making love and..." I was like..."ex-squeeze me?" Then I re-read it! TOO FUNNY! That's how rumors get started! HA!:P
Amber you are so Cute! How fun to go through all Maggie's things. so many memories:) I totally gave all of Tristan and Emma's thing to my sis in law and cousin, except for blessing outfits. I am so excited for you guys to have this new addition!
Amber, lovin the belly. I miss seeing you. Your kido's are getting so big. Can't wait to see the new one!!!!
Oh my gosh girl, I LOVE your body!! How exciting!!
amber...hang in there girl. you really do look fabulous. i can't believe how little the rest of your body is. i hope we are in the hospital at the same time....that would be really sweet! thanks for doing my hair....i love it!
I LOVE YOU GIRL!!! Only you could get away with posting a picture of your cute prego self...me...not so much!!! I love your cute, little belly & TOTALLY feel your pain!!! I can't wait to see your cute projects!
Okay you are definately all belly. You look so tiny everywhere else. I can't believe you have only 4-5wks left. I'm sure it has felt longer for you, but your new little Kennedy will be here so soon.
You look great!! I bet from behind you can't even tell you are prego.
Post a Comment