
I had my second ultrasound today and of course this baby is measuring 2 weeks big! Just like Lucas. The tech said she had a huge head but when she turned the measurements into cm. her head right now is only at 9cm which is a lot smaller than Lucas' which at this point was already at 12. Who knows. All I know is if she is already over 6lbs now, what the heck is she going to be in 4 weeks? If I had her in 4wks that is still 2wks. before my due date but I'm thinking that not going to make a difference, the 2wks early with Lucas didn't help at all so we'll see. I was so hoping she was going to tell me that this baby was measuring normal.....I just make em' big and healthy! Where does she get those big lips from? I have no idea, Russell said maybe from her black daddy....ha ha.
9 comments:
lol russell. the mail man got you! i'm so sorry that you're always in the same boat as me...measuring 2 weeks BIGGER than the norm. we like em' big and healthy-eh. see you thurs...and russell and p aren't allowed to sit by eachother ;)
oh and please don't make those delicious cookies-i'm trying to do "no sugar" lol. it won't last a day. my mouth is watering just talking about those yummy things! fat and happy.
Fat & happy...that is me exactly!! I love the pic of her lips...although I have to admit it took me a little bit to see them...my brain shuts off at 5:00 pm!
You are so funny! A big baby is a healthy baby. Try having one that is 4 pounds. That can be a little scary. I would rather have a big baby!! I can't wait to see pictures of her. Hope you are doing well!
I am just wondering how your tiny little body can carry a big baby...
Russell you are fired. I guess he has a point...you do seem to like the Boo-Ya music...right now I'm listening to "Premiscuous" by Nelly Furtado...hmmmmmmm?:P Ya thinkin' c-section...nah...it's the 3rd one she'll probably shoot right out!:P Sorry!
28 days to go?! Wow. I laughed when I read your comment about Russell and his bike. I can picture him asking you everyday when he gets home from work "has Steve commented yet"? lol. Not that he really would actually say that but it's a funny thought. I actually thought I had said something about it, but I guess not. I think he should sell that piece though. I almost learned the hard way (here is where I get up on the pulpit), that there is more to LIFE than saving a couple bucks on gas. I almost T-boned this stupid idiot who turned left in front of me when I had that black Honda Magna. And I know Russell will say, "I know how to ride a motorcycle" to which I say "no doubt", but you can't control the stupid drivers out there who make irradic and unpredictable driving decisions. SELL THAT PIECE NOW!!! Even though Russell isn't very easy on the eyes (inside joke), the world wouldn't be as good a place without his character.
Wow. I've only had one & he was a great 6 lbs. 4 oz. The delivery was a breeze & I'm thinking it was because my baby was the size of a small poodle. Hopefully this baby girl won't be the opposite & be an amazon child. At least your babies are healthy & darling. :)
For your sake I hope she comes early. It totally amazes me how ultrasound techs can pinpoint the exact part of the baby...I would be a horrible tech.
I love "big and healthy"! Thats how I always make em' :) Im excited for you. I really hope you have her early!
Post a Comment