Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Am I There Yet?
Seriously, after last nights sleep or not, I am asking myself "am I there yet?" I go to the Dr. on Friday to "make a plan" for when this baby will make her arrival since I have to be induced. What would it be like to go into labor on my own? I have no idea. I think I am totally ready for this baby to come except the carseat, I have to wait for it to be available online before I can order it. I am soooo done with being prego although I can't complain too much because I don't have hard pregnancies at all, just the regular mumbo-jumbo that comes with it. To top the day off, I took Maggie to get her teeth cleaned and she has 9 yes 9 new cavities! The sad thing is that it's not her fault, it's mine for not flossing her teeth everyday and letting her eat fruit rollups, fruit snacks, juice boxes, etc. So if you don't want to pay out the bum for fillings, I suggest you not let your kids eat that crap either! I can only be mad at myself. Oh well, at least they aren't her permanent teeth! She actually loves going to the dentist....so far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
OH Amber I FEEL your pain, both about being prego & having kids with bad teeth.
But you can't blame yourself....its not your fault! She just has really soft teeth, that is how she was born. Little kids are supposed to drink juice & eat fruit snacks. I don't know of any mom (unless shes a dental hygienest) that flosses her kids teeth, we are lucky to just get them brushed. Just be thankful you have a dentist in the family...have her teeth been sealed? Last time we had the dentist seal Caleb's teeth...I don't know if that would help???
Hang in there girly!
Amber, it's been waaaay to long for me to remember being preggars, but I do remember being impatient and wanting my baby out.
The dds I worked for years ago said cavities in kids that were inbetween the teeth were from sugar....duh! What kid doesn't get sugar? Don't sweat it.
How is Keiths arm doing? Poor guy, that put the kabobs on his practice for a while huh? He is the 2nd dds that refers to us that has broken his arm in the past month.
hey amber i wish dr. beck would make a plan with me. i think i'm going to switch to dr. mcneil if i ever have a baby again. don't feel bad about the cavities....laine just got 6 fillings all at once. hang in there with the baby and let us know when the big day is.....lucky!!!!
Wow Amber...you are sooo close! If I remember you have good size babies so I hope this one comes early for ya...and it would be nice if you could do it on your own...inducing is hard. Well, GOOD LUCK...I hope all goes well!
And seriously, check my latest post...we just gave our Dentist our Tax Refund to fix our kids disgusting teeth. My dentist said it's alot more to do with genes than brushing...but I don't know if he just tells me that to make me not feel bad and keep coming to him and make him rich...lol!
Post a Comment