
I think some of my nesting has rubbed off on Russell because he finally decided to clean and organize our garage of which you could not walk through before....I'm not kidding, it was a mess!

He's so happy that he can actually see all his tools and access them easily when he needs them. He used to ask me....like I would have any idea where they would have been.

This bad boy is his new prized possesion. Since diesel gas is outrageously expensive and he drives 54miles round trip a day, this little baby will help save us money. Maggie now has a new appreciation for her dad, as he drove off yesterday she looked at me and said "Mom, Dad is so cool."

Russell couldn't be prouder of his little boy. When Lucas found the Cycle Trader that Russell had been looking at and figured out that there were tons of pictures of motercycles in it, he wouldn't put it down. He carried it around for 3 hrs. one day saying "vroom vroom!" Who knew that a magazine worth 2 bucks would keep him so entertained.

Here is the pile of clothes that I decided to keep and I am so excited! This little baby is pretty set with all of Maggies old stuff. I was so glad to have a girl again so I could use all of it again.

Changing table, ready to go....as soon as I get Lucas' diapers out of it.

I had to have Russell put another shelf rack in Maggies closet so I could move her clothes to the bottom and the babies to the top.

I've also been trying to buy diapers whenever they are on sale so I don't have to worry about running out to buy them when she's here. I couldn't believe how many blankets I had as well, but I still want to make some cute fluffy ones, you can never have too many blankets.

Here's the "before" picture of the dresser, no it's not missing a drawer I had just taken it out to sand it.
12 comments:
The dresser looks good. I like all the baby cloths and changing table. Tell Russell Cool Bike! And good job on the garage. I can't wait to see you guys.
Wanna come nest at my house????
Amber you make me proud. I am so glad you are done doing hair, and you can spend time doing things you want to do. You definitley have some of the decorating pixie dust on you, so let it sprinkle where ever and when ever! It even looks like Russell has some of it in his "Man Cave". Maggie is right, Daddy is so cool! Except when he took me for a ride yesterday and just HAD to punch it and I practically flew off the back of it and made me say a bad word...:)
looks so good....but what are you doing painting. like i'm one to talk. anyway, i love it. and if you're wanting a good deal on diapers girl, you better call me ASAP. there's a great deal going on right now at cvs. i have over 30 packs. call me.
Amber- Looks like you've been busy! I personally think nesting is the best thing about a third trimester! anyway, great idea to by diapers like that!
Go Amber! I can't wait to see her! Now if I could only get organized!
Way to go Amber! I think some of me has already begun nesting. I made a list at least about what I'd like to start nesting. Is that good enough?
You are too cute! I can't wait to see your little one. We'll have to get our girls together. :)
Great job on the dresser!!
Don't you love getting all your cute little girls clothes out. It's like shopping again but you just don't have to spend the money.
You're a brave wife to let your hubby ride that motorcylcle around. My husband had one just like it and loved it. WOW are husbands really have a lot in common.
The dresser looks great! You must have your Moms decorating talents :) I love the feeling after you have organized something. It makes me excited to live in my house again.
Your dresser looks amazing! I can't believe what a new coat of paint will do to a piece of furniture....way to go! And tell Russell the garage looks great...can we hire him to clean ours? lol
WOW, I am so impressed Amber! You have gone to town getting organized. I LOVE when my home is organized, I sleep much better! The dresser looks AWESOME! How long did it take you to do? Was it hard to sand it all? I am getting up the courage to sand and repaint my kitchen cupboards. I have NEVER sanded or repainted ANYTHING so I am VERY nervous. Any tips?
Wow! You guys have been busy. Your dresser looks great!
Post a Comment