My Mom, sister, niece and sis-in-laws had LONG overdue girls night out. It was so nice to have a little time away from the kids and house and what not to just sit and eat yummy food, shop, and talk. We went to Cheesecake Factory which is always yummy and then we shopped around the mall. My moms birthday is tomarrow so it was nice to celebrate! Thanks girls for a great night....even though I was barely walking around the mall like an old lady because my belly gurth is rediculously large!!!

Heidi, Charlon, Mom, Hailey, and Nona

Same but with my sexy belly in the middle

Who are we kidding with all this food? Don't worry we did pretty good and ate almost everything!

Beautiful girls! I can't believe Hailey, my oldest niece looks like she's at least 16. Shes a beauty, it was fun to have her come with us!
8 comments:
Oh Amber! You are so sweet! Thank you! And I must admit... I am so bloated from all that food!!!!!
How fun! You guys all look so cute! Happy B-day Kathy!
Looks like you had lots of fun. Funny thing is Cathi looks like she could be a sister! You look so cute pregnant, so stop it!
hey girl how are ya?? this is Kira :)
Look at you beautiful girls!!! Are you up for one more girls night out??? You don't even look prego in the last pic!
Check your MOM out, I thought she was your sister! What a beauty. I hear she is THE coolest lady (my sis and bro both tell me that). Happy Birthday to her. I LOVE cheesecake factory...YUM. Looks like fun, girls time is so great.
So fun to have a girls night out!! You look great pregnant! I have definitly put on the pounds this pregnancy. I hope all goes well!
You look GREAT!
Post a Comment