Went to the Dr. yesterday, baby is still measuring big, not as big as Lucas was but big. Not much going on downstairs but I have an induction appt. on May 13th at 5am! Not too thrilled with the date but what can you do? I'm hoping for a miracle, going into labor on my own on the 10th sounds great and I like that date better.....we'll see. At least there's a for sure date in sight!
4 comments:
Dude...what are you talking about? B-days on the 13th ROCK! I'm July 13th, Hailey's on Jan 13th. Do the math...I rock...Hailey rocks...this kid is going to ROCK!:P
hooray, you have a date set. ryan thinks i'm going to go into labor any day now....but i don't think so! not much was going on downstairs for me either. i go to dr. b tomorrow so hopefully we can talk about being induced. i still hope we are at the hospital at the same time!
You're right...at least you have a date!! I can't wait to see how big this girl is going to be!
I'm so excited for you that the end is near!!
I feel like its forever away!!
That is so exciting. So, do you have any names picked out?
Post a Comment