Friday, February 29, 2008

Bubbles of Joy!

We have really been enjoying this warm weather, although it would be nice if it was a few degrees cooler. Maggie loves to go outside when Lucas is taking a nap and I know that sounds sad for Lucas since he's missing out but he is a crazy boy and tries to go in the street the whole time, besides, this way I can read outside while she plays or rides her bike. Yesterday she wanted to go out and blow some bubbles and I thought it was a good picture opportunity!







She demanded that SHE blow all the bubbles even if it was hard and you can see that she was painting earlier (the paint all over her arm, its not dirt, I do bathe my kids!)

4 comments:

SouthernAZ WOLFINGTON said...

Holy Amber face! That girl is a carbon copy of you Amber. Poor girl. oooohhhhhhhhh!!!!! Just kidding of course. Do I even really need to say that? ha ha. But seriously, Russell is going to be busy when she's in high school, fighting off the boys who come-a-courtin'.

Brittney Smith said...

Oh my gosh, I cant believe how much your daughter looks just like you in these photos. She is so cute!

hoopes03 said...

Amber I love that face Maggie made!! Those are cute pics.

Missy said...

That second pic is hilarious...what a great facial. She is adorable!