This ultrasound was taken almost 2 months ago but I finally got my scanner to work so I thought I'd share our little peanuts first photo! I will get another ultrasound with some better pics in a month or so but I think she's going to look like Lucas. She is very active and I'm starting to nest away and get everything ready for her. I can't wait to have another little baby in our home and family!
7 comments:
I am so excited for you. Another baby girl! =) I think girls are the funnest! But I guess I have never had a little boy. How are you feeling?
Congrats Amber - how exciting!! I still remember when I saw you at Nick and Lorena's wedding and you were just about to have Maggie!!
Or maybe it was Matt and Emily's??
i can't believe you are already nesting....good job! i haven't done anything yet! yikes i need to start getting ready i guess!
3 months baby!
She is totally going to look like Lucus...she has the cutest litte nose!!!
Okay...we need to hang out! I can not stop eating junk!! Its so hard because I think, well I am already fat, whats one more??? And I know I need to not eat so much sweets...so it won't be so hard to loose all the weight...ahhhh!! But you think that stops me, heck no!
How do you like your hoes? I need to buy some, my legs are KILLING me!
I can't believe you only have 3 months to go!
Post a Comment