Saturday, February 2, 2008

This sweet face....

I couldn't help but laugh so hard when I picked this picture for this particular post. It's pretty crazy the things that we mothers do for our children and their well being. Maggie is one child who loves learning and doing crafts or projects or whatever keeps her busy so next year will be her 2nd year of preschool. The fact that I will have 3 children by May made me realize that having her go to school for only 2 days a week isn't going to cut it so I had to find another alternative than the school she's in now, even though I love it. My good friend Julie found out about this lady that teaches preschool and is very, very, popular and in high demand. The fact that she's only 3 miles from my home is even better so......what did I do today at 4:45? I was at this ladies house with my friend Julie, putting Maggie on "the list" crossing my fingers that she would get in and that I didn't just waste 3 hours of precious sleep for nothing. So it was back to the car to snuggle up with our blankets and watch "Sense and Sensibility" until 7am when the teacher let us in her home to sign up the kiddies. Thankfully we got there when we did b/c we got our kids into the class that we wanted!!! I"m so glad I don't have to worry about that anymore, she's set to go for next year......Oh the things we do for these sweet faces.



7 comments:

Brooke said...

miss peggy is in my ward.....love love love her! laine has her right now and brigham is in maggies class next year! i saw your name on the list when i went over to talk to peggy this afternoon. i didn't have to wait this year because when you have back to back preschool kids she lets you sign up early. shannon totally forgot to go this morning and now lucas is on the waiting list. i hope he gets in! so funny when i read your post...because i totally saw maggie's name on the list. yeah they are in the same class!

the cummard family said...

tell me more about this miss peggy. i'm definately ready for a full day preschool for Q. and it'd be worth the drive in.

the cummard family said...

I didn't mean to say "full day" I meant EVERY DAY preschool. oops.

Malinda said...

Yeah I would love to hear more info about this. My son is in 2 days a week preschool and he will probably go through that again next year but i am looking for a third year of preschool for him that is more often since we are holding him back a year. Can you email me the details i would love to look into it. Malinda03@gmail.com

glamma said...

Of all the pics of my little Miss Magster this one is my all time favorites! Thanks for putting it up again lest we should all forget what a little magster she is!

Melody B. said...

Well, you did a post about it too!:) Read mine too! Maggie and Hailey are in the same class as well...I GOT IN! I feel so dumb being so excited, but Melody doesn't get up for just anyone. That one way to know if I REALLY love you (if I get up or miss sleep for you).:P Crazy times...what about Miss 1:45am...CRAZY!

Julie Jan said...

She looks happy about it too!!