Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!!

Today was an eventful day. I woke the kids up and we had cinnamon rolls for breakfast with pink frosting, then it was off to Gracie girls house for a birthday party. I rushed home after I dropped Maggie off so I could clean the kitchen and living room before Russell woke up and then it was back to get Maggie and take her to her school party. After venturing to Walgreens for some last minute cards and candy, I went back to get Maggie and took her home. I was so happy and suprised to see beautiful flowers from my valentine on the counter and then we went out to lunch with the kids instead of dinner tonight seeing how every restraunt will be packed to the limit. Maggie and I made some yummy chocolate covered strawberries to enjoy for dessert after dinner! I love V-Day, now that I'm married and have a family, it's not so fun when your single unless you have a signifigant other in your life. I hope everyone had a great day and shared and felt the love of all those that you care about!
Sorry we just got a new printer, scanner, thing and I obviously don't know how to scan these pictures in regular size so sorry about the minis.

My sweet hubby on the day of our beloved union

This pic is from our engagement, back in the day....we look so different


And this is the "now" Don't we look so cute and chubby?( thats an insider between russell and i)

My sweet Lucas and all the evidence of candy on his face

Our Valentines mess

I absolutely love flowers that are all different, I think plain roses are pretty boring

Maggie enjoing her plethera of junk

4 comments:

Melody B. said...

Wow, who's that stud in the tux? He cleans up pretty good. :P I can't get over the dark hair on you, I've never seen it that way before. I like it. LOVE the shoes for Russ on the day of the wedding...sportin' the vans! I wore tennis shoes too under my dress. And last but not least...beautiful flowers...Russ, ya did good!

the cummard family said...

those engagements are STUNNING! lol. and plethera...that's a big one. one i had to sound out-sad.

Flaherty Fam said...

Wow your hubby did well on the flowers. I love the old pics. Isn't it fun to go back down memory lane? I also love the pics of your fun park day. Your kids are getting so big. I can't wait for your third. Any names yet?

SouthernAZ WOLFINGTON said...

what everyone doesn't know is the day after Russell took those egagement pictures, he celebrated is 14th birthday. Ha ha ha ha ha. Get it... he looks like a we lad? Oh boy. I crack myself up.

Oh come on, a sarcastic comment is always fun.