Friday, February 22, 2008

What I've been up to.....

Since I've got a little burst of energy, I've decided to start nesting....it's not that I just decided one day "hey, I'm going to start nesting," its the only thing that can explain my need to clean out closests, get rid of a lot of stuff we don't use and re-do Maggie's room. I think I'm going to put the baby and Maggie together so I don't have to get rid of my hair room, but I'm not so sure that's going to be a great idea. Her room used to be a really light pink on the top and the ugliest minty green on the bottom,(what was I thinking). She will be 4 in July and I never attempted to put anything on her walls until yesterday. Because I'm trying to save money I had to use decorations I already had but I can't wait to buy some really cute stuff for the shelves and walls. Don't worry I won't keep her bed on the floor forever, I just have to buy one!

The tv will be a thing of the past when the baby gets here since the changing table will be in that spot.

This wall is where the crib will go, I have to repaint it first.


She was so excited for her new blanket and went right to bed when we put it on that night.

Of course Lucas had to get his picture taken so he didn't feel left out. Anytime the camera is out he runs up to me and says "cheese!"

14 comments:

The Parkers said...

They are so cute! I love Lucas's smile! In the pictures the pink and green doesn't look bad and it looks good with the blanket Maggie has on her bed! Good luck with nesting and decorating...looks cute so far!

Jensen Family said...

what a cute room!

Anonymous said...

Amber its Melanie, Lynseys sister. I need a haircut soooooo bad and trying to get mine and lynseys sch. to coordinate is not working. was wondering when you work and if you are taking new clients. Please let me know, if your not do you know if Jenny is. email with your number please stewmel@cox.net

Anonymous said...

By the way your family is darling, congrats in the new baby!!
mel

the cummard family said...

cutest room!

shell said...

her room is darling. i love those colors.

Melody B. said...

Turned out cute.

The Kennedy Family said...

Can you come redo my girls room too?

Kenyon said...

Very cute :)

hoopes03 said...

The room looks good!!

Katie Peterson said...

I LOVE it!!! Can that be my room??? You are sooo good....love the paint!! I love Lucus's jammies...soo cute!

Ashley (Belnap) Whiting said...

Maggie's room is so cute!

Kyla said...

I was talking with Sue Killian a while ago and she said you were in her ward! Crazy! Remember the good old Kingsbourogh Park Ward?! You have such a cute family! Hope to blog ya later!
Kyla (Ray) Pew

SUMMER said...

Cute room and even cuter kids!!!!