
(sorry about this fuzzy picture, I don't know how to delete them)
I love the winter when it's Christmas time but as soon as the new year begins, I'm ready for spring. I was so happy to walk outside this morning and feel the warm sun on my back so I decided to quickly tidy up the house and get the kids out of it! We went to the park with my sister Charlon and 3 of her kids and then we ventured to good ol' Sonic for some grub. I could stay outside all day when the weather is so nice!



Chloe Mae, always ready for a smile


I couldn't get Cole to look at the camera for anything!


You can tell by her rosy cheeks how warm it was out there! 77 degrees today!

This park had huge slides and Lucas wasn't afraid of any of them! He loved it.


Chloe and Cade
3 comments:
You went from snow day to sunny day, thats Az for ya. Looks like fun. I could not believe how warm it was today and yesterday. I hope your pregnancy is treating you well :)
love her bright red cheeks. her and little p have the same skin tone. they went riding on saturday, and he came back FRIED, the others hardly red at all. LOVE LOVE LOVE that it's getting hot.
Your babies look so adult! That's crazy... Oh I miss them. How are you?! I realized that I have neither your e-mail address nor your phone number. I need your mailing address for my shower! smithersmagee@yahoo.com Could you e-mail it to me??
Post a Comment