Russell has finally found some time to get our yard work all done.....it will take a few weeks or so but I'm so happy that my kids will be able to go outside and play! We are putting pavers up the driveway and walkway so we actually have a walkway and then putting rock on the side of the house and yard so we can put our trailer in and out of the yard without tearing it up. Russell is always so good about letting the kids "help" out, which is actually just a ride in the bobcat. They love it. Today was Lucas' first time in and despite the fact that I couln't get a smile out of him, I think he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever done. I will post more pics of the progress! Thank you Russell and Terry for all the hard work and to Derek for letting us use the bobcat again!


As you can see he is waving... with assistance


Before the pavers we had to put sand and so it was great to let the kids play in our own little beach!

She is obsessed with "silly" faces....a little scary

Load em' up and out


I know I already put this picture on but it was an accident and I have no idea how to delete the pic once I've posted it.
6 comments:
Their is NOTHING better than a yard that the kids can play in. It feels like it adds 2000 square feet onto the house. My kids play outside ALL the time. How fun for you, to have your yard done...YEAH! Cute pics.
what the garage?!
I am jealous that you have a yard to tear up and make your own. Is it crazy that I am looking forward to doing yard work one day!
What the heck...I see "Yard work for everyone" I think I'm going to see Russell pushin' the lawn mower! Lo and behold there's a freakin' back-ho! WHAT? Who does their yard work with that, moreover, who has money enough to HAVE one of those things?:P You guys are nuts!:)
Hey amber- I was glancing at the pictures and then i saw bryco and thought russell must being doing something major! Looks good, cant wait to see when your done! Hey don't know if I told you that I have a blog, just doing one for making a book so nothing to creative!
That is so exciting! We re-did our backyard in November and now Bradock loves to be back there with our dog, Maggie. I bet the kids can't wait for it to be done.
Post a Comment