Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Baby update.....
Nothing too exciting to update. I went to the Doc today and I'm almost 30 weeks and actually measuring right on target which at this time with Lucas I was measuring 3 weeks BIG! I'm hoping for some miraculous reason that this baby will be normal size and not come out weighing as much as an one month old. I will not post a pic of my big belly b/c everytime I take a pic I think the camera is about to break...just kidding but putting on the pregnancy pounds and a picture of my face don't go hand in hand. If you've seen me lately then you know that I look like I'm ready to be due next week. All in all, I'm very blessed with great pregnancies and healthy babes so I can't complain!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
i hear ya girl about the pregnancy weight! the time is almost here...about 8-10 weeks! yeeha!
Amber, I am not buying it. I am sure you look absolutely adorable with your pregnant belly!
Oh come on, give us a belly pic!! You've never looked bad pregnant, I'm sure you don't now either!
YOU ARE NOT BIG!!! Don't listen to her everybody....she lies!!! I just saw her...she doesn't even look prego from the behind! Love ya girl....so I'll cross my fingers for you that you will still go early!
You had better be NICE to yourself or I'll come over there and beat you down!:P HA! I saw you not too long ago (at the INSANE sign up for preschool :P) and you looked GREAT...so pretty! So stop being mean to yourself or there will consequences!
you look way better than what you say you do. and when i came home the other night, jason and i were brushing our teeth, and jason says, "oh ya, i forgot how good amber makes your hair look" so thanmk you very much
Your belly probably looks so cute! I know how you feel though... when you have a prego belly, you sometimes just don't feel very good body image wise. I can relate all too well. Congrats on the baby measuring right on track... that should make your labor a little easier and less stressful. :)
Oh man do I understand the feeling! I know you look great, but know how ya feel. I feel like a hippo when Im pregnent. I gain so much when Im prego. I hope for you, you go early, I always do and dont know what I would do if I didnt. Hang in their :)
its emilee. i just found out im having a boy! we r excited. i hope your doing good.
I haven't see in you in awhile, but I will have to agree with Katie. You never look big and prego tummies are the cutest. This is obviously coming from someone that's never been pregnant because I'm told I would feel different if I was. I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well and I can't wait to see the new addition. Any names yet??
I haven't see in you in awhile, but I will have to agree with Katie. You never look big and prego tummies are the cutest. This is obviously coming from someone that's never been pregnant because I'm told I would feel different if I was. I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well and I can't wait to see the new addition. Any names yet??
Hey Amber (or Katie) I left my email on Katie's site before she went private and I'm not sure which one I left but now I can't get on her site. Will you send her my email so I can be "invited" thanks!
jlmoor3@hotmail.com
Preach it to the choir sista. I'm sure this experience is supposed to be humbling, yada yada... but wouldn't it be great to look better with each child. That would be a great bonus for procreation. But then again, all those cracked out floozies would all get knocked up for the wrong reasons. I guess it's for the best. Just e-mail me a tummy shot. :)
i think you look great amber! cutest prego on the block :) i'm happy to hear that the baby is measuring normal! i know how the big babies are NO FUN to have! i'll cross my fingers for ya!!
Happy Birthday Amber! Hope you have a great day!
you post a pic of your belly....i'll post one of mine. lol. that would be a sight for sore eyes!
Post a Comment