



The boy would not look at the camera to save his life!


Sweet little Sailor was so good the whole time in her stroller!

Grandma Cathie, Cole, and aunt Charlon

Cade and Maggs in the background

Little Alice, she just woke up and was testing out the scene

Krew, he was so into this game

Baby Lindsey was so cute to give me that little smile.

The older of the Gardner girls, Natalie and Brooke, they weren't too sure about Chucky

Maggie wouldn't get close to Chucky until they threw all the tickets in the air.






He tried so hard to blow them out but wouldn't do it hard enough because he knew they were "hot"

Lots of fun presents!
2 years ago today, our sweet yet strong little Lucas was born at 3:34pm after 45 min. of INTENSE pushing and more pain then I want to ever feel again in my life. It wasn't the picture perfect delivery and then after he was born he was rushed off to the nursery because he didn't get all the fluid out of his lungs and thats where he stayed for the remainder of our hospital stay. He actually didn't have a name until 3 days after he was born but I'm so glad we picked Lucas.
I chose this picture of him crying his eyes out because that is just so picturesque of him now...always throwing a fit! ( well not always but he's got just as much spice as he does sugar)
He was sportin' the chubby cheeks right away! They still havn't gone away!
His blessing day
My two little chunks...Lucas had thrush so thats why his mouth is all purple.
Our little cowboy....does it look like he has a choice?
Doing what he loves best....eating

Our big boy! He is quite the little stinker but full of character and life. I hope he grows up to be a sweet boy and always loves his mama.
8 comments:
I can't believe he is already two. He has grown so much. What a cute little "stinker"!
What a cutie! Happy 2nd to him, and you :) I know what you mean about grumpy birthday kids, mine ALWAYS are! Hope you are feeling o.k.
We had a great time at C.E.C!
I love the baby pics of him. He still looks the same!
Hope he had a great day!
happy birthday lucas! he's such a good sweet boy already! and i love his rolls...he's so dang cute!
K Lucas has not changed, but neither has maggie! Cant wait to see who little sister is going to look like. Krew & Kash had so much fun! Sage loves that lucas b-day is one day after her's.
Ohhh- I LOVE the newborn pictures!!! Can you believe you will have another one here in the next two months? That is so exciting. And.... LOVE Chuck E Cheese! I really don't know why I do so much! I really think their pizza is delish! I also find myself trying to win tickets most of the time. After all, it is the place "Where a kid can be a kid"! :) Happy Birthday Lucas!!!
So cute Amber! Love the pic of him with the red balloon on his head!:P Purple tongue..gotta love thrush, it's so easy to get rid of huh? NOT! what a smile that guy has. We love Chuck-E-Cheese's, we've had two b-days there. Gotta love how the boys steal the tokens and go play all of the games, huh?
Wow, I can't believe Lucas is 2. I never got to see him much as a baby, so the pics were so fun to look at. I love his cheeks!
Post a Comment