
Here is Maggie's lovely do

didn't have curlers for the ends but I thought it turned out just right. Later that evening after the meal was made, feasted upon and cleaned up, I thought it was only necessary to make chocolate chip cookies which are a treasure around here. Besides, Russell already had the Bosch out because he made buckwheat pancake mix.

My three little cookie monsters. Poor Lucas, I was wondering why he hasn't been eating the past few days. He was acting normal and all until yesterday when he decided to put himself down for a nap and woke up with a temperature of 101.5 After a few capri suns and some cookie dough he was a happy boy.

Sorry russ, I caught him right as he was swallowing his milk like a good little doobie.

Unfortunately for me, I look pregnant in this picture, maybe just the shirt? or maybe I should stop eating so many cookies? you decide

totally fuzzy, but I had to take a picture of this moment. There is one show on Sprout that gets these two laughing so hard and I love how they are sitting so close
Today Lucas was still feverish but insisted I take a picture of his silly face.


Did I mention PBS kids is another favorite in our home right now?
After some cleaning, a nap for Violet and a late shower, it was decided by Lucas and I that we needed to have a picnic outside with our lunch...much to Maggie's dismay. She was very content with watching her show but with beautiful weather and green grass, you can't miss out on that!

obviously she was happy to be outside once we got out there. and yes, she slept in her clothes and wore them again today...what are ya gonna do?

Violet is in absolute heaven when she is outside. Immediately her whole countenance changes when she steps foot out the door. When you add food to the equation...forget about it, she's died and gone to heaven!









8 comments:
how nice to have so much space....your house looks darling! keep posting it's so fun to see how you are doing in reno!
I can't believe how much Maggie looks like you in that profile pic. Looks like a beautiful place to live for the next few years.
miss you already amber
I was gonna say the same thing Jen... Maggie is a total "mini Amber" lol How fun to live somewhere new and with cool weather you can't beat it! The house pics are amazing and I love the kitchen cabinets. Very cute!
Oh it looks like you guys are having lots of fun in Reno. Your kids are so cute and your hair has gotten sooo long...super cute.
I think Lucas should own his own photography business. ha! Very cute!
I find my camera all the time with pics I KNOW I didn't take. You know a close-up of a nose...stomach pic... etc. love it! Looks like you guys had a great family weekend. Take care!
Amber, you look so cute in those pictures! Picnics will always remind me of lunches at "the rock" or on top of that box by the Jennings, lol.
Adorable family as always. What a neat place to live, looks like you're having a blast! When you get a sec could you please email me your recipe for buckwheat pancakes? I've been looking for a good one. jackijeff@gmail.com Thanks!
Post a Comment