We don't remember days, we only remember moments...
what day are you at san tan for the movie day? we will start next week on wed. my kids aren't even out of school yet, so we will miss 2 days!
shut your face! WEDNESDAY! really! i am so excited! we'll have to FOR SURE coordinate and sit in the same theater! it's funner!
I love her pics, did you know she is Layne's cousin? She is so talented! I hope you won the contest...can't wait for this weekend!
sorry to let you know.....I WON! lol! i cannot even wait! yes, we'll all need our hair done by YOU! sorry we didn't get to sit together today. seriously crazy schedule today. can't wait for the kids to be done with school already! NEXT WEEK FOR SURE!when we going to the pool @ ltf?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
what day are you at san tan for the movie day? we will start next week on wed. my kids aren't even out of school yet, so we will miss 2 days!
shut your face! WEDNESDAY! really! i am so excited! we'll have to FOR SURE coordinate and sit in the same theater! it's funner!
I love her pics, did you know she is Layne's cousin? She is so talented! I hope you won the contest...can't wait for this weekend!
sorry to let you know.....I WON! lol! i cannot even wait! yes, we'll all need our hair done by YOU!
sorry we didn't get to sit together today. seriously crazy schedule today. can't wait for the kids to be done with school already! NEXT WEEK FOR SURE!
when we going to the pool @ ltf?
Post a Comment