Friday, June 12, 2009

We're alive!

Yes we are still here, this summer has been nothing short of crazy. Swim lessons, kids club, nap times, summer movies, you name it, we're doing it! This is the first summer that my kids are old enough to enjoy some fun activities so this month we are packed and of course I haven't been taking any pictures but we are alive and well. We have been staying at Russell's parents house this last week while they have been out of town and we are loving every minute of it! A mini vacation for us, feeding the cows and chickens, and dogs...my kids are in heaven. The other day as Maggie and Russell were feeding the cows she turns to Russell and asks "Dad? Are we gonna eat this cow?" Russell replies, "yep, in about a year or so" she then turns to the cow and while scratching his head says, "yum, I can't wait to eat this cow" Good times.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Right on! I love fellow red-meat eaters! :) That's hilarious!

Katie Peterson said...

I love Maggie...she loves food just like her mama! lol

SouthernAZ WOLFINGTON said...

Maggie, have a heart. That's cute. love Liz

Flaherty Fam said...

That is so funny! I am sure glad to hear Maggie is excited and not sad for the cow.