
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Happy Birthday Violet!
Our little Cutie is one!! I can't believe how fast this past year has gone. Violet was such an easy baby from the delivery to now. She was such a happy baby and so sweet. I say "was" because with her old age she's become very sassy and fiesty and we love it. She loves feeding herself and throwing food on the floor that she doesn't want, she walks around everything and almost has the courage to take off walking on her own. She says, dada, uh-oh, whasthat, woof, hi, and lots of other baby babbles. Cutie is her name around here by those who love her the most (Maggie and Lucas) and she prefers her dad anyday over mom. We love our Violet so much and look forward to the years to come!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















10 comments:
How sweet! I love his face when she is walking ot him... that is priceless. Happy Birthday Violet!!! I can't believe she is a year- it seems like yesterday when I saw you in the bank drive-up window and you said you were pregnant with her. WOW!!! She is a cutie. As are all your kids.
BTW~ I have the Animal Dyson and I LOVE IT!!! BEst thing that E & I bought when we 1st got married. We had to get something *GOOD* because we had 2 golden retrievers. So it had to last. You will love your dyson!!
Happy BIRTHDAY Violet and Happy Mothers Day, Amber.
Are you free on Tuesday to do my hair? I think I might have sitter that day for Ellie
Wow, I can't believe Violet is already 1. The time has flown by. She is a doll and I love her cute smile.
What!!? No way. Happy Birthday Violet!
And that picture of her walking to Russell is classic. Is it possible that he just might love her more than you? I'm just saying. Ha ha...
Too cute!! I can't believe she is already 1. BTW...I'm totally jealous of your new vacuum.
She is such a precious little doll, and I am sooooo grateful that she came to your little family so she can be a part of our big family! Happy Birthday Miss Violet!
that year went FAST! and i was gonna comment on how much she looked like lucas :)
wow, i can't believe she is one already?! she is adorable amber! i think i saw you and your kids and your mom at the mall a couple weeks back..? maybe not. anyways.. happy bday violet! you are so cute!
wow! she is a cutie for sure. i can't believe she is already one!
Um, she is ADORABLE! There is a pic of her all drooly and cheesey smile and then underneath it is one of all three of them in the bathtub (black and white).....HELLO....she and Maggie have the same face!!!!
Wow, one already. She's so cute. Congrats on the Dyson. I warned Steve not to get me anything I could cook or clean with for Mother's day. Although I would love some new pots and pans and of course a new vacuum, but for Mother's day I always want something i don't need. Ya know.
Miss you guys.
Post a Comment