Saturday, May 9, 2009

Ode to my Mothers...


Too bad Mothers Day only comes around once a year because sometimes we need to take a moment to appreciate our moms more than once a year. I have been blessed my entire life to have been raised by this beautiful lady in the picture, my mom. She is one of a kind and I always knew how lucky I was to be her daughter. She is and has always been such a great example of strength, service, and ultimate love. I admire her in all that she does and especially am grateful for everything she has done and still does for me each day. If you know her you can attest to what I am saying, she is loved by all who know her. Thank you mom for being you and for raising me and still helping bless my life today! I love you soooo much and hope you have an awesome Mother's Day!


Now this little lady has outdone herself. If Lucas is any indication of what Russell was like as a child then I even more so greatly admire her for raising Russell and having him turn out to be as wonderful as he is. I truely feel so blessed and thankful to have married into a such a wonderful family and have a mother-in-law that is so loving and awesome. She raised 6 awesome children, 5 of which were boys and I think Russell turned out almost perfect! My mother-in-law has such a funny sense of humor, so much of a love for life and family and is extremely giving in service, friendship and love. Thank you mom for everything you have done for our family and for blessing my life by raising such a wonderful son, you are extremely and unconditionally loved by me and those who know you as well. Happy Mothers Day!

1 comment:

Glamma said...

Amber you made my day! That is the nicest thing you could have done for me on Mother's day or anyday.. I love you too! You are my best example!