
We had chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting,

vanilla cupcakes with raspberry frosting...very yummy,

Violet had her own little cake and I'm pretty sure she would have eaten the whole thing if I didn't take it away....

Delicious sugar cookies for the ride home..,

I attempted to make my own banner thank you to Brooke Stokes who I copied it from! It was pink and black but you can't really tell

We served a delicious barbeque dinner with all the fixins

A display of our little cutie in her first year of life,

Violet had a great time going down the slide...

visiting with family and the horse...

eating plump, sweet blackberries from Grandma's garden..

taking time for a photo op with mom who didn't have time to shower that day due to the preparations for the party.. don't be a hater.

I can't believe she kept this hat on as long as she did, it was so cute!


Violet always loves going for a ride on the swing set

This was Lucas' face after he already had it cleaned once

"Happy Birthday to You!" She could have cared less about the candle or the cake and went straight for the berries.

Obviously it didn't take her long to figure out that the cake was delicious


She was very excited to get some new toys and clothes



All the other kids had fun taking swings at the pinata, too bad Violet had no idea what was going on. All in all, it was a great party! Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Kennedy for graciously opening their home to us and for everyone coming to celebrate with us!
7 comments:
You have such cute ideas. It looks like the party was a success. Violet is a cutie!
what a blast. the banner turned out cute....i love the big letters you used. and i love violets little hat...so cute! good job amber everything turned out great! happy 1st birthday violet!!!!
Wow. I should hire you to be my party planner. GOOD JOB! I love the cupcakes. So festive/cute. Violet is a beauty...just like you! It was fun seeing you at bootcamp! You look FAB!
FUN! Sorry we couldn't make it! And the cupcakes do look yummy! I can't believe so one already! And I finally blogged Natalie's birthday party if you want to check it out!
Wow, that is one hip one year old bash...how fun!! I still can't believe she is one already. I bet Violet and Raylee would have fun playing together. We need to get together sometime soon.
Those raspberry cupcakes are SO cute!
um...crafty! tell me you didn't make all those cupcakes. they look amazing...and delish!
Post a Comment