Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sisters...

Violet woke up from a nap and I was in the middle of blow drying my sister-in-laws hair so I asked Maggie to go give her a toy and talk to her until I was finished and this is what I came in to see....


attack of the stuffed animals.



Maggie thought she was being so nice to share every stuffed animal she had in her closet!

4 comments:

youngsters said...

that is hilarious!! she is literally surrounded by stuffed animals. oh that just made my day. i so would not be laughing if one of my kids did that to naelani...lol

Lisa Truman said...

That is adorable! She was only trying to help. :)

Flaherty Fam said...

That is so funny. Don't you love their sweet help. Violet was probably like "what the heck, get me outta here".

Cam and Mele said...

haha what a sweet sis!!!