Seeing how it is Spring and the weather is absolutely beautiful, and the fact that we have a really long backyard with room to spare.....we decided to plant a garden! I am so excited to have my own veggies and herbs and it's something that Maggie and Lucas can help out with! Today we went and got our block and mulch and tomarrow we will plant our crop, or so you could say.

Maggie was so excited to help out, she did pretty good!
With the open tops of the brick we are going to plant wild flowers and herbs for a nice little border, it was Russells idea and I thought it was pretty clever!

Violet just started giving us this ridiculously cute smile and I had to try and get it on camera before she stops doing it. She has more character than I remember of Maggie and Lucas, she cracks me up....although I'm a little worried she's going to give us a run for our money!

Her absolute favorite person is her daddy, he walks in and she's trying to jump into his arms and if he walks out of the room, she cries. I love it.

I love that you can see her big teeth.
9 comments:
Nice. You've got to love fresh veggies. Our Mothers would be proud, right? Ha ha.
Every time I come on your blog I can't help but read this on side and die laughing!
Maggie: "ya, I wasn't watching where I was going because my eyes were still all wrinkly"
I can just hear your laugh.
SO fun about the garden!
girl...you are on top of it! let us know how your garden turns out. we really need to try again this year...we haven't had a good garden yet! don't have the green thumb i guess.
Happy Birthday...hope you have a great day! Your kids are getting so big and ADORABLE!!!
Hope you had a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I am jealous of your gardner. and good idea about planting herds in the block! might still that one! I love Violets smile. Too cute!
Oh my gosh, Violet is so big!! She is adorable!! Hope to be seeing you tomorrow!!
Your kids are gettin so big and adorable!! I love it!!
What a fun idea! I would love to have a garden, too. Maybe someday when I have a bigger backyard. Violet is so dang cute and I love that smile of hers.
Your kids look so big since what 2 months ago when we moved. They are so cute. I miss seeing Maggie in church she was so funny to watch in primary. Hope your doing well.
Post a Comment