Sunday, March 22, 2009

Got Bangs?


11 comments:

The Parkers said...

cute...I like it

Casey said...

WOW! You look cute. Do you feel wired having bangs? When I cut mine many years ago, I had to sleep with my hand on my forehead because having hair on my forehead made me irritated when I was trying to sleep. You look like your Mom- very cute.
HEY! Wanna do my hair? I am about to chop it off and I don't want to because I am *trying* to grow it out.
Call me: (480) 242-7023
I'll pay or trade with you.

youngsters said...

I did notice those at the park today!! So cute...your hair always looks good lady no matter what you do to it. Love em!! :)

Brooke said...

love those bangs amber! you look great!

Malia said...

Those are way cute!

PS. I miss my hair stylist.

Megan said...

You look really cute with bangs!

Gardner said...

Very CUTE! I like it!

Ball Family said...

Hey Amber,
You look lovely! But then, you always do!

BTW I love the "Maggie-isms" they crack me up.

Julie Jan said...

I love them! You make me sick. You look good with any hairstyle!

Cam and Mele said...

LOVE THEM!!!! Your hair is always perfect!

Side note...
Thank you so much for visiting us at the hospital, it really meant the world to me. I am so grateful to have you in my life, your the best!

MYN said...

Amber!! I love em!! You look so fierce! MEEOOOWWW!

I enjoy reading about the kiddos so much - I can't believe how big Maggie is getting - she doesn't even look like a baby anymore. She looks like a little lady!

I hope to see you guys soon!
Love ya