Friday, March 6, 2009

Maggie's preschool class had their zoo field trip this week. It was soo much fun! Thanks to Miss Peggy, she is such an awesome teacher. The weather was perfect, a little warm by lunch but very nice. The zoo was not crowded at all which was great and we were able to see all the animals! I'm so glad I was able to go with Maggie and experience that with her.


Our little monkey girl


You may notice her haircut....ya, i thought she was in bed last week and wondered why my hair room light was on and thought nothing of it until Maggie told me that Lucas cut her arm with the scissors which translates to "maggie and lucas were in the hair room" So she decided to give herself a hair cut. I told her she should have told me she wanted a haircut(sarcasticly) and then I chopped it all off in an angry moment but loved it in the end...so did she.

I think she may become a photographer, she loves taking pictures.

I love how intently the kids are all looking at the camera

I crossed Lucas' path the other day and he said to me with the bathroom rug on his back "mom, I'm a puppy!" Very creative I must say!






2 comments:

meghan said...

I love the hijinks of the monkeys! I can't believe how much Maggie looks like you with her new haircut. Love the blog sis.
xoxo
Meg

Flaherty Fam said...

Don't you just love the zoo? I take the kids at least once a week. I have a season pass, so it definately makes it worth it. Maggie's hair is darling...I love it.